Week Three Challenge

Asking for something you know you won't get so you can claim your lack of entry has nothing to do with cowardice, merely a lack of motivation...clever, sort of.
Disagree. I think they might be amicable to it if other people were willing to show support for it.I mean, consider for a moment that I would easily be in the top 3 candidates for banning should I not win, yet I'm perfectly willing to put my ass out there for this.
Aggression > Apathy > Aggression. Hey look, I can also claim that you're illustrating my points! > Apathy
trustno.jpg> aggression(a jewtoon! Now, claim some sort of "victory" and > apathy)
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to take away any incentive for me to try in this round. Or is there a different prize if I win this week?
I figured the incentive would be that you didn't have to ship nudes.
Way to take away any incentive for me to try in this round. Or is there a different prize if I win this week?
A mirror?Can't we do another round of stories? I don't know how to do art things.
I liked sandwedge's more.Too bad for you; I hear the secret week three challenge prize is LadyGrey nudes.
End the contest now, please.
I'd offer nude sandwedge pics, but you wouldn't be impressed, unless you're into big bellies, skinny legs, and excessive amounts of back hair.
Can't we do another round of stories? I don't know how to do art things.
לעולם לא שוב...Let me know what you want in terms of an MS paint cartoon, and I will execute it.
לעולם לא שוב...Let me know what you want in terms of an MS paint cartoon, and I will execute it.
do I need a decoder ring to read the first line? I'm from Miami, not Haifa.Let me try to think of a good idea.
Disagree. I think they might be amicable to it if other people were willing to show support for it.I mean, consider for a moment that I would easily be in the top 3 candidates for banning should I not win, yet I'm perfectly willing to put my ass out there for this.
You know as well as I do that there's no chance in hell they'd go for the idea.
(a jewtoon! Now, claim some sort of "victory" and > apathy)
I guess I win again, not that I care.
I figured the incentive would be that you didn't have to ship nudes.
Heh.
do I need a decoder ring to read the first line? I'm from Miami, not Haifa.
Aren't they...pretty much the same, except there are a few more Israelis and a few less Cubans in Haifa?
Let me know what you want in terms of an MS paint cartoon, and I will execute it.
Start with a guy, who hates people born in Hawaii....Throw in a drunk Irishman who loves River dance, but can't dance a lick himself. :club: Have them go on the road together to find the perfect beerMake sure they go by AkronEnd with a cat looking directly at the viewer saying something about space time and cheese.
Start with a guy, who hates people born in Hawaii....Throw in a drunk Irishman who loves River dance, but can't dance a lick himself. :club: Have them go on the road together to find the perfect beerMake sure they go by AkronEnd with a cat looking directly at the viewer saying something about space time and cheese.
Can we add a shifty-eyed dog to that?simpsons_shiftyEyesDog.gif
Can we add a shifty-eyed dog to that?simpsons_shiftyEyesDog.gif
I don't see how since the plot is pretty character driven and with traditional attention spans in the minutes, we really need to remain focused!
beans-1.jpgWell, Sal glad you could come to Christmas with the ol' beans family.PEDRO.jpgThank you senior beans, sir.beans-1.jpgGotta admit I thought you would look a little different though, guess you never know about these things,(guzzles another corona and throws under the tree).salhaha.jpgOh sorry man, I forgot this is a cartoon, this better?beans-1.jpgSal, you can look however you like as long as your girlfriend stays for dinner.xmas-1.jpgsalhaha.jpgYeah, she's okay but kind of clingy, ya know.So why do we have to say a prayer before dinner, I thought your mom was cooking?turd.pngOh dammit, I never should have called in sick!
No, I was thinking of Zippy. But if you laughed thinking I meant Ziggy, I meant Ziggy. Zippy the Pinhead.
No, I laughed thinking Zippy the Pinhead.I think Jubi was talking about Ziggy.
ok- gimme till tomorrow.