Week Three Challenge

It's time now for the Beans-n-Icewater Protégé contest's ultimate challenge!(Or if there's a tie, the penultimate challenge!)More than anything (except maybe a couple other things), beans is known for his cartoons. This week's challenge is Toontown!Your challenge is to submit either a cartoon or a caricature (one entry only) worthy of entry in The Imperative Beans-n-Icewater treasury.Same guidelines as before: must be posted in this thread, directly or indirectly, and old posts are allowed. You have until Sunday, January 24th, 11:59 p.m. eastern time. Judging categories are humor, artistry, and intangibles.Everybody still has a chance to win,* so let's make this the best challenge yet!*pending results of the week two challenge

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody still has a chance to win,* so let's make this the best challenge yet!*pending results of the week two challenge
I kinda wish the results for each round had been saved for the end of the contest. That way I think fewer people would have dropped out/given up after week 1.
I kinda wish the results for each round had been saved for the end of the contest. That way I think fewer people would have dropped out/given up after week 1.
I agree, but I think people dropping out wasn't entirely due to the results (at least for CaneBrain anyway).Holding off on announcing the round two results is still a possibility I suppose. But if someone isn't in the running to win, they should still enter the challenge to play the role of spoiler.Or maybe there will be a special prize for the week three challenge winner.I'm pretty much just making this up as I go, so I'm flexible.
I'm pretty much just making this up as I go, so I'm flexible.
I was going to make the following post as a response to the above quote:Oh, really. I was under the impression that you were strictly following the official rules of how to run a Beans-n-Icewater contest, which have been collected and perfected over the centuries. But I decided it was unnecessarily sarcastic and mean.
I have an idea for a cartoon but no idea how to go about making it.
I have the same problem except you are one step further along than me.
I love the Muppet guys on the balcony where they belong. I can't remember their names because all I can think of is them singing "We're Marley and Marley, whoooooaaaa!"
Statler and Waldorf.Possibly Waldorf and Statler.What was that? It's called the medium sketch. The medium sketch? Yeah, it wasn't rare, and it certainly wasn't well done.
Awards show
I read each line with a British Accent.This is really good, and now I am really sure I will never win this one either.So therefore I will declare that I COULD win this, and will not enter anything.
Awesome, sandwedge.I thought MDG was leaving?
Just the Sick Thread. I thought that was pretty funny.
I still hate him for defriending me on Facebook. That was just petty and unnecessary. I will have my revenge.
It wasn't personal.