Antonio And Laak Ridicule Hellmuth Pad

Did any of you guys see this - Antonio had a big stack and raised just about every hand and Phil Hellmuth kept folding until he was blinded out Hellmuth was on total meltdown whine mode and Laak and Antonio were laughing their asses off and making fun of him while it was going onThu and Fri's shows are must viewing and are up on PokertubeThu was maybe the funniest poker show I've ever seen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you guys see this - Antonio had a big stack and raised just about every hand and Phil Hellmuth kept folding until he was blinded out Hellmuth was on total meltdown whine mode and Laak and Antonio were laughing their asses off and making fun of him while it was going onThu and Fri's shows are must viewing and are up on PokertubeThu was maybe the funniest poker show I've ever seen
come on man some of your posts are like 4 pages long .. now you make this small one and cant even take the time to put links up ?? slacker yo .. :club:

I thought it was funny that they both thought that Phil was playing terrible, so bad that they could not help from laughing. It is like Phil is testing different game theory concepts in this setting. His decision to call Antonio's min bet on the river with king high and leave himself less then one big blind was hilarious!If it was any other person I would have felt bad for Phil- but he has been such and jerk to so many players that I don't feel bad for him at all.

funny thing is i was up playing at like 2:45 or something and actually turned this on on PH's bustout hand. Had no clue of the dynamic that led up to it.Just watched the whole 3 handed play. Fantastic!!!! I do love that PH stuck strong and folded that KT with 3 bb's left out of principle :club:

Hellmuth sometimes reaches such an extreme level of poker stupidity that it's zen like. He's in a higher state of conciousness that none of us can even hope to come close to, we just don't get it because we aren't the greatest hold em player ever. This PAD episode felt like he was doing the same thing for SNG strategy as he did for Limit when he played Hoss_TBF and lost his mind in chat.http://hoss-tbf.livejournal.com/18125.html

by the tail end, it was all about principle, and nothing about proper short stack play.it was his way of putting an exclamation point on how sick the deck was missing him, etc. etc.this had to be such a blast for phil/antonio.

by the tail end, it was all about principle, and nothing about proper short stack play.it was his way of putting an exclamation point on how sick the deck was missing him, etc. etc.this had to be such a blast for phil/antonio.
I thought it was about Phil praying to the universe to 'please let me win this to show everyone how good I am'.
he was obv zigging whilst they were zagging.
loooooooool. i just told my buddy last night how i try to use the word "whilst" as much as possible in the written form.Perhaps it's standard across the pond, but you don't hear it enough here.
hellmuth had it coming i am sorry the guy is a great holdem player but his blow ups are to much sometimes
i dont even know where to start with thishe's not a great holdem playerhes not even gooddid you watch the video??
i dont even know where to start with thishe's not a great holdem playerhes not even gooddid you watch the video??
Are you kidding me? Phil Hellmuth is not a good hold'em player?It was really fun to watch, and it was nice to see that Phil wasn't too bad sport about it.