• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out. As a Minnesotan who is a Dallas Cowboys fan, tomorrow is huge. A Sit N Go here, a 45 man there. That is all. Hoping to hit so I can qual for a bunch on Pro Bown weekend as I will not be distracted by football. Seriously, who watches the F'ing Pro Bowl?Anyways, GL all! Someone win something to take on Gibler for featured member!

So i decided i needed money, so I'm mega grindDepending when I start: Stars: $11 30k $20^3 20k $3r 50k $55 200k $11 250k $11 15k $215 mill $55 75k FTP: $26 42k$26 33k KO $22 double deuce I'm drunk so i'm not sure exactly how my schedule is gonna go or what i'm gonna play/when i'm gonna start, but seems good

I will prob be rocking the low/micro stakes Sunday Majors, and maybe the $22 20k gtd on stars.

My schedule, in easy to read form!OX40mwLx7ct5fJUa2NpW.png
I actually found this harder and more annoying to read than the normal way of listing the schedule. lol, but thats just me.

I've got a tyre to change on my car and about a brazillion other real life things to do before considering poker (including a pain in the ass hangover). On the bright side I decided to play some drunk 1/2 Razz last night and some how made a profit.

Getting my beat of the day out of the way. This has happened A LOT this weekend so far.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DuckMySoup [Ad Ah]Mr A2 foldsZAKOOO foldsDuckMySoup raises to 180darbysuckling foldsALLINDANNY1 foldssrry2tiltu raises to 500DuckMySoup calls 320*** FLOP *** [9s 2s 4s]srry2tiltu bets 688DuckMySoup raises to 5,459, and is all insrry2tiltu calls 1,685, and is all inDuckMySoup shows [Ad Ah]srry2tiltu shows [Kh Kc]Uncalled bet of 3,086 returned to DuckMySoup*** TURN *** [9s 2s 4s] [2c]*** RIVER *** [9s 2s 4s 2c] [Kd]DuckMySoup shows two pair, Aces and Twossrry2tiltu shows a full house, Kings full of Twossrry2tiltu wins the pot (5,776) with a full house, Kings full of Twos

New PB in WU im sure, 27k atmFrom 109Run dat Game: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Blue Baboon [Jh Jc]THUGer: raises 225 to 425caecilius is connected jcamby33: folds PrettyHorror: folds Blue Baboon: raises 3625 to 4050 and is all-inTurko_man: folds TinaQQ: folds Bikstik8585: raises 3750 to 7800Run dat Game: folds THUGer: calls 4800 and is all-inUncalled bet (2575) returned to Bikstik8585*** FLOP *** [6c 6s 8d]*** TURN *** [6c 6s 8d] [9d]*** RIVER *** [6c 6s 8d 9d] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bikstik8585: shows [Ac Kc] (a pair of Sixes)THUGer: shows [Ks Ad] (a pair of Sixes)Bikstik8585 collected 1175 from side potTHUGer collected 1175 from side potBlue Baboon: shows [Jh Jc] (two pair, Jacks and Sixes)Blue Baboon collected 12350 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***

going out for dinner with my mum so wont be starting til later than usual. gogogo
mommas boy ! good luck all i think somebodys winning >20k in something whose it gonna be ?not me cuz i am a donater and not playing today