Daniel Wins Most Likeable Poll By Landslide!

Only one in single digits, too.Phlegm, would you like it better if the thread was titled, "Daniel Loses Most Hated Poll By Landslide"?

Only one in single digits, too.Phlegm, would you like it better if the thread was titled, "Daniel Loses Most Hated Poll By Landslide"?
Well since the poll said, the player you dislike the most, Im guessing just being in the running is not a good thing. You really need to get into politics, your ability to spin a negative is unequaled.
Well since the poll said, the player you dislike the most, Im guessing just being in the running is not a good thing. You really need to get into politics, your ability to spin a negative is unequaled.
I actually once took campaign manager training, but I just couldn't commit myself to being obsessed with the 24-hour news cycle and the opinions of odious, arrogant paid yappers on news channels.
Whats with the Joe Hachem hate?
He consistently moans about bad he runs which you lose your privileges to do that when YOU WIN THE WSOP MAIN EVENT YOU LUCKY BASTARD. I think that might be it.
He consistently moans about bad he runs which you lose your privileges to do that when YOU WIN THE WSOP MAIN EVENT YOU LUCKY BASTARD. I think that might be it.
That and he's not an American

btw, i think it was kind of ridiculous that danny boy was even included in that poll.i was happy when i clicked on it and seen that he was in dead last which is the way it should be.he's good for poker and enjoys his fans.that's good enough for me.