Chang and Eng, the original Siamese twins, fathered 21 children between them (a 10/11 split). They married a pair of sisters. At first, they slept (and stuff) in a bed built for four, but eventually the sisters had a falling out and they established two households, with the twins spending alternating nights.Considering how they're joined, considering the sexual notions of the 1850s, and considering that everyone involved was a sibling to somone else, and considering that even then 10-11 kids was on the large side for a family, I really don't even know where to begin pondering the mysteries of their sex life.ChangandEngSiameseTwins.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess: whichever brother was "unoccupied" during sex probably did a fair amount of quiet masturbation and groping. All in all, it would seem to be an extraordinarily un-sexy scenario for everyone involved. Unless of course each wife was getting some of the ol' double penetration. That would be....no that might even be worse. The whole thing was probably very disturbing, because I have to assume that the wives about matched their husbands in the looks department.

I have to assume that the wives about matched their husbands in the looks department.
I was going to add that among my other "considerations"!
I suspect this was written by an uncircumcised man. :-)I am uncircumcised and haven't had complaints about prematurely finishing, but I believe that's in-spite of not due-to intact foreskin. I haven't experienced sex without foreskin, so it's not very good science.
Good luck on your continued research.
SB, your threads are some of my favorites.I prefer the uncircumsized penis to the circumsized ones. They are more fun to play with.I think the climaxing thing is more a matter of self control because uncircumsized penises must get a little desensitized to friction anyway. Also, an uncircumsized penis looks pretty much like a circumsized penis when it is fully erect. The head is completely unsheathed. You'd think that this normally protected from head would be more sensitive when out of its jacket and, if the author's theory is correct, would lead to a quicker ejaculation. Think about baseball dead, bloody white bunnies or something until the girl gets off a couple of times.
Think about baseball or something until the girl gets off a couple of times.
Or what Monkey said.
You know, I actually like to think about, um, sexual stuff, when having sex.
On the other hand, I find that if I'm in a really bad hitting slump, thinking about sex while at the plate really helps.
She wasn't being serious.Didn't you see this part?gets off a couple of times.Its obvious she was joking
But can you keep your mouth shut?
Actually no, I'm not discreet at all. You should have realized that after my dick pics started landing in your inbox every day.Bolded: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!...Or, that's what I said, to her. Whatever, it's still funny.
Nope.
Honest question: do you really want the guy you're with to be thinking about stuff like baseball and dead bunnies while he's fucking you? Do you only care about getting off?
Honest question: do you really want the guy you're with to be thinking about stuff like baseball and dead bunnies while he's fucking you? Do you only care about getting off?
I'd say if its an option between them getting really close to climax and then stopping because hes a 3 minute man or him thinking about dead bunnies for the extra 2 minutes so they reach it, they couldn't care.
It's a rather impressive feat that it took less than two full pages to go from circumcision to conjoined twin fornication.
Thank you, thank you very much.I have to give Tim an assist for his introduction of "discrete,"which sent the topic off in this direction.

I finally got to be with my first uncut penis.. I agree with Nikki.. It's a lot of fun to play with.Also he seems to have a bit more control over the situation than most cut guys I been with. It could be the cut or uncut factor.. or it could be that he just has more control.. lolWhatever.. but it is fun =D

Of course, I'd much rather have a guy that has his brain invested in the process, too. I'm not interested solely in orgasm. I can do that to myself. Sex that includes a couple of orgasms is certainly more satisfying, though. That being said, my current sex life is hot, and baseball/dead bunny free.
Re: Chang and Eng. Please...one's in the pink and one's in the stink wtf. Is that so hard to imagine? I mean...LOOK AT THEM! It's tailor made DP City.
They are joined at the mid-chest, though, right were the woman would normally be, so she'd have to be like upside down or wedged around the joined part or something. That aside, though, I assume you're right.
  • 1 year later...