Any Way To Get Away From This?

Sorry no hand converter.Middle position with a little more than starting stack (3000), get dealt AA. Blinds are 15/30. Player in earlier position makes it 90, next player calls. I make it 300 to go with my AA. Original raiser calls, other guy folds.Flop KJ9 with 2 hearts. Pot is now 700. First player bets 420. I raise to 1600. He goes all in and has me covered.I have about 1400 left and there is 2900 in the pot.No reads on any of the players. Am I committed? Any way to fold this? I don't think he has KK....but maybe JJ or 99. So hard to tell at this stage of tourney...could be flush draw or AK????Thoughts?

Squeeze bigger pre. You basically raised 210 into a pot of 315. Your bet shouldve been to about 400.If you raise this flop (which you absolutely should) folding can never ever enter your mind.

hope to race a flush draw or combo draw but folding can like never cross our mind here. sorry you got coolered by, i wanna guess,... KJ!!!! LOL donkament!

I wouldn't worry about trips in this situation. It's not outside the realm of possibility, but the way the hand was played it doesn't seem likely.AK is probably the most likely but in low-limit tournaments it's extremely common for people to over-play hands like KJ or Q10, especially if they're suited.The other consideration is that he's a huge idiot chasing a flush or straight draw. But just because you've had lots of encounters with donk plays in the past doesn't mean they should affect the way you think of the game now. If you do fold here then you're going to have to shift into an aggressive game to build back up before the blinds become overwhelming. I've folded in situations like this in the past only to rebound strongly and finish deep in the tournament.

I've spent the past 4 months or so grinding $2.25 sngs..so I'm not folding here ever.Folding may be correct here if you're like 80 per cent sure you're drawing to 2 outs or less.But I think it's more like 50/50 and as played, you've invested too much now to back off, so call and hope for AK.

Squeeze bigger pre. You basically raised 210 into a pot of 315. Your bet shouldve been to about 400.If you raise this flop (which you absolutely should) folding can never ever enter your mind.
This....It's really the only thing done "wrong" here. I was thinking even 450 just because of 2 people being in the hand. ....andnever, ever fold in this spot I think.