Villian 20.3/16.9/9 but only 60 handsNo-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($33.65)SB ($26.85)BB ($27.80)UTG ($54.65)Hero (MP) ($73.80)CO ($23.35)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6 :club:, 6 :5cUTG bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, 4 foldsFlop: ($1.85) 9 :ts, 6 :4h, 5 :3h(2 players)UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises $5, UTG raises $52.40 (All-In), Hero...

Villian 20.3/16.9/9 but only 60 handsNo-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($33.65)SB ($26.85)BB ($27.80)UTG ($54.65)Hero (MP) ($73.80)CO ($23.35)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6 :club:, 6 :5cUTG bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, 4 foldsFlop: ($1.85) 9 :ts, 6 :4h, 5 :3h(2 players)UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises $5, UTG raises $52.40 (All-In), Hero...
LOL shove? Seriously, I don't think we can fold deepish.EDIT: villain has overpair a TON

Yes, tryst, I do, this is exactly what low-to-mid level fish do when they face a raise holding an overpair on a drawy board. Does this shove really look like its for value? Villain is NEVER doing this with 99.

shove. but the thing that bugs me is that a standard table and you have 300BB behind. why not bank the profits? You have made 2 whole buyins, go to a different table.

shove. but the thing that bugs me is that a standard table and you have 300BB behind. why not bank the profits?
So that we can take advantage of a villain shoving like this.
So that we can take advantage of a villain shoving like this.
meh i guess, but the table is all just going to try and set mine the **** out of you. i like to try and stay closer to table average
meh i guess, but the table is all just going to try and set mine the **** out of you. i like to try and stay closer to table average
LOL. Yea, cus everyone is going to setmine even though only one guy can get more than 2 BI's from us.If the table has a mega fish or 2, stay. If they left, leave. Stack size should have nothing to do with it unless you cringe at the thought of playing with a deep stack.
Would he raise UTG with 78 ? If not it's and fistpump-get-out-the-strippers-and-blow-and-celebrate-call. If he would just call anyway.
I wouldn't expect to see 78 here from an UTG raiser with those stats.Of course, if I did see 78, I wouldn't hate it because we have outs.The only hand I hate seeing here is 99, and it's hard to see it played this way.
I don't think having 3 buyins will make 25NL players set mine any more than they usually do. No problem staying imo.
I don't think having 3 buyins will make 25NL players set mine any more than they usually do. No problem staying imIT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE PLAYER I MEAN DO YOU THINK HE IS THE TYPE THAT RAISE'S ANY TO CARDS FROM ANY POSIOSION I MEAN THERE'S NOT REALLY MANY WRONG PLAY'S PLAYING IN A CASH GAME ITS NOTHING LIKE A TOURNY YOU WAS PLAYING IF IT WAS A TOURNY I'D SAY HE HAS 10 10 OR BETTER A TON BUT WHERE ITS CASH HE VERY WELL COULD HAVE RAISE WITH 7 7 9 9 EVEN 4 4 DOSN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN CASH YOU SHOULD HAVE RE RASIED HIM WITH 6 6 2 SEE WHERE HE WAS AT I MEAN HE HAD 200 BBS AN YOU HAD MORE SO HE COULD HAVE OVER PAIR 7 8 AN 3 9'S SO I THINK ITS A CALL CAUSE OF THE RANGE YOU CAN BEAT A TON OF HIS RANGE ONLY 2 HANDS THAT YOU CANT SO ITS A SNAP CALL

This is an insta-call and here is why...Cause if I posted a hand on here that says, I'm playing pretty tight and opened 3x with AA utg. Villain calls in middle position. Flop comes 9 6 5 with two hearts. I bet 2/3rds the pot and Villain raises to 5$. UTG????????There are a lot of people (I'm not saying this is a correct or incorrect strategy but...) that would say "Oh at that stake Villains shows up with a flush draw, straight draw or X9 like all the time because the general player that plays that stake is terrible and just wants to give their money away..." Then I would get flamed about 10 times about how I shouldn't have posted this because it was just a bad beat and I am just looking for sympathy. Since we know that THAT type of advice is being given out every day...it makes this a call now a days even with 300 bbs.

.it makes this a call now a days even with 300 bbs.
In what days at what stakes was this not a call? People at higher stakes call down LIGHTER than at lower stakes and they should because people are better and value bet in more spots as well as balancing bluffs much better. So I don't really understand that part of your comments at all, it's not like at $5-10nl you'd fold here because he only shows up with better hands. If that was true wouldn't $5-10 be an easier game than say... .25-.50?
I'm playing pretty tight and opened 3x with AA utg. Villain calls in middle position. Flop comes 9 6 5 with two hearts. I bet 2/3rds the pot and Villain raises to 5$. UTG????????There are a lot of people (I'm not saying this is a correct or incorrect strategy but...) that would say "Oh at that stake Villains shows up with a flush draw, straight draw or X9 like all the time because the general player that plays that stake is terrible and just wants to give their money away..." Then I would get flamed about 10 times about how I shouldn't have posted this because it was just a bad beat and I am just looking for sympathy.
I can't imagine anyone thinks having AA on a 965 flop 200 blinds deep when facing aggression is a simple/easy spot.
I can't imagine anyone thinks having AA on a 965 flop 200 blinds deep when facing aggression is a simple/easy spot.
For real. Overshoving like this would NEVER be an option. With AA in villains position I think flat>3-bet>>>>>fold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shove.
For real. Overshoving like this would NEVER be an option. With AA in villains position I think flat>3-bet>>>>>fold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shove.
What %age of random, untracked villains do we consider competent vs. not competent?