Bottom 2 On An Ace High Flop

OK another hand. Small stakes, nlh, full ring on iPoker. $0.10/$0.20 blinds. Have been at the table for one orbit and have no read on the player involved and no pokertracker stats at this point.iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (9 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopUTG+1 ($19.85)MP1 ($25.19)MP2 ($24.33)MP3 ($14.26)Hero (CO) ($20.65)Button ($12.92)SB ($25.68)BB ($4.20)UTG ($3.68)Preflop: Hero is CO with 8spade.gif, 10spade.gif5 folds, Hero bets $0.60, 1 fold, SB raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40Flop: ($2.20) 8diamond.gif, Aclub.gif, 10club.gif(2 players)SB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.60, SB raises to $4.80How is our line to this point? Worth calling the min-raise pf in position? One we flop bottom two should we be calling in position, betting more (i am certain this is a yes - how much?), anything else? Whats the best line after the 3bet?Thanks.

Doubtful he could have any set there besides AAA. I would put him on a high ace and just try to get the stacks in right there.

he has AAA but w/e it's only one BI
Why aren't we folding if this is AA. Or do you mean that it's most likely AA cause OP is trying to post a disguised cooler?

i hate calling the 3 bet pre with a sketchy hand like this unless you have some serious reads of villain but you flopped gin. if you lost after that flop it is a total cooler

Exactly. This is why we open from the CO. EVEN IF we get 3 bet, if it's a bad 3 bet, we can play at a very attractive price here.
meh i see your point, but i would like to see loose stats from villain, or stationish stats
meh i see your point, but i would like to see loose stats from villain, or stationish stats
do good/tight players EVER min 3-bet? Even if they do.... I'm still calling. Folding is uber weak and will result on you getting 3-bet a lot more.

I don't really see what is being debated in this hand.EDIT - If you put him on a very tight range because of preflop then I think calling the flop might be the best play to let him continue to bet his AK.