Overpair Facing Pot Sized Bet On Flop

Small stakes, full ring on iPoker. $0.10/$0.20 blinds. BB is 24/18/Afq 53 over 91 hands and is winning.iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (8 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton ($20.64)SB ($41.30)BB ($37.83)UTG ($5.50)UTG+1 ($4)MP1 ($32.52)Hero (MP2) ($27.44)CO ($7.83)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qdiamond.gif, Qheart.gif3 folds, Hero bets $0.60, 3 folds, BB raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $4, BB calls $2.20Flop: ($8.10) Jclub.gif, 8spade.gif, 9club.gif(2 players)BB bets $8.10how is our line preflop? is it a standard all in/fold on the flop? what is the better option?

Preflop is fine and I think we can get it in on this flop and still be ahead of a lot of his range. Sometimes villian will be playing AA, KK, or JJ this way, but we still have outs if this is the case. Any other thoughts on villian's range??

Preflop is fine and I think we can get it in on this flop and still be ahead of a lot of his range. Sometimes villian will be playing AA, KK, or JJ this way, but we still have outs if this is the case. Any other thoughts on villian's range??
only hands shown down to this point are AA, QJs and 97o
what are you stats on this table through the sample with the villain?Agree with D4L that you should 4bet larger
i had been a bit more active if i recall correctly, somewhere around 32/22/55.thanks for the feedback on the 4bet. i'm definitely keen to look at my leaks. i am relatively new to playing cash games so all feedback is much appreciated.
Small stakes, full ring on iPoker. $0.10/$0.20 blinds. BB is 24/18/Afq 53 over 91 hands and is winning.iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (8 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton ($20.64)SB ($41.30)BB ($37.83)UTG ($5.50)UTG+1 ($4)MP1 ($32.52)Hero (MP2) ($27.44)CO ($7.83)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qdiamond.gif, Qheart.gif3 folds, Hero bets $0.60, 3 folds, BB raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $4, BB calls $2.20Flop: ($8.10) Jclub.gif, 8spade.gif, 9club.gif(2 players)BB bets $8.10how is our line preflop? is it a standard all in/fold on the flop? what is the better option?
4 bet bigger PF. I think it's really a flip getting it in on the flop, which, vs. an active player isn't all bad.

never folding, and too short to call, we ship all day long!

well, i shipped and the bb tank folded so i guess must have had a red AK, cant possibly see him playing 77 this way, and any other hand that can call a 4 bet is calling the shove. thanks for the advice on the 4 bet size.