Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going back and reading thru this thread again, I have to ask myself........WHO THE HELL ARE HALF THESE PEOPLE??????
hahah was scrolling down my aim list and saw kings away or something lol havent been on for lil but this def deserved the congrats...as i was reading the thread im like who the f r these people then i saw this post summed it up only took u 29 pages tom lol.
Any Talks of a pokerstars sponsorship gibler?
Nothing yet
what is there problem gibler lol, geezPoker Stars wake up or does Full tilt need to grab you 1stlooks like time for another e-mail

Damn such a sick takedown. Just read the news so I had to come over here immed and extend my congratulations as well.More proof that if you put in your time, stay positive, and work hard then great things are bound to happen. Congrats again mayne!

Just curious as to how you felt in the evenings after long days preparing for the next day. Like Yoga or what ? I kow I would have a hard time sleeping and probably drink too much, which is what I heard Ty and Ben did on day 4.

so sick congrats...!!!!!!!!!! this was the first poker site/forum ive ever regged too and ive railed and followed u a bunch of times..awesome to see u grind it out online and see all your hardwork pan out.....BINKKKKK. i didnt even know u were that young lol

Just curious as to how you felt in the evenings after long days preparing for the next day. Like Yoga or what ? I kow I would have a hard time sleeping and probably drink too much, which is what I heard Ty and Ben did on day 4.
Play always started at noon. I would set my alarm for 10:30 but normally would wake up a lil earlier. I would take about a 30 minute shower and really just think in there. After I got out of the shower I would check the interwebs for a few min. Play would end around 9 30ish. I would typically go out to dinner with some friends and get back to my room around 11 30ish. I didn't drink at all during the 6 days that I played though
Play always started at noon. I would set my alarm for 10:30 but normally would wake up a lil earlier. I would take about a 30 minute shower and really just think in there. After I got out of the shower I would check the interwebs for a few min. Play would end around 9 30ish. I would typically go out to dinner with some friends and get back to my room around 11 30ish. I didn't drink at all during the 6 days that I played though
Pics or it didn't happen
Out of curiosity was that bkice high fiving you after you won? Looked alot like him.
Out of curiosity was that bkice high fiving you after you won? Looked alot like him.
Pretty sure that was Andy and Mrs. Bkice. He got a lot of air time which made me wonder, do the players get any say in the seating arrangements or is it first come best seat ?
  • 2 weeks later...

havent' logged into this site in months but had to once I found out who wonwell congrats don't know you personally but wow whats it like being a millionire before you can spend it all on hookers n blow?

havent' logged into this site in months but had to once I found out who wonwell congrats don't know you personally but wow whats it like being a millionire before you can spend it all on hookers n blow?
:club: