Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

pretty sure this is his business and you should not egg him on about answering this anymore. if he wants to say it he will....either way........SOOOOOOOOOOO SICKomg so fkn epiccccc 2.2m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most epic thing ever! omggggggggggg
pretty sure i was being 51% sarcastic.. so has it sunk in yet ? going for the poy ? how many hookers so far ??? so many questions ,,,,
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure you can never bitch about never winning a coinflip race ever again btw
lol u realize you're talking about gibler here right? He actually doesnt lose flips.
exactly his quote lmao . "i never lose flips"

the tempurpedic bed quote made me lolNice work Gib! So dam sick.As for thoughts... yeah, the hooker orgy is a good idea. But you should take your time, travel as much as possible and don't get any of those poker groupie chicks pregnant!

You make me sad Gibs....You won 2.2 million dollars and the most outlandish thing you can think of to purchase with your new found wealth is a Tempurpedic mattress?................... although this would tie in well with the hooker orgy
I already have a 2 inch thick tempurpedic thing i put on top of the mattress. I just couldn't think of anything else to say lol
Pretty sure you can never bitch about never winning a coinflip race ever again btw
I don't lose flips
lol u realize you're talking about gibler here right? He actually doesnt lose flips.
see
SO SICK! Congrats, dude!
Thanks man, you were the table to my right the day you bought your table shots. I should have said hi, but I didn't
You make me sad Gibs....You won 2.2 million dollars and the most outlandish thing you can think of to purchase with your new found wealth is a Tempurpedic mattress?
Ooohh. I just bought one, gets delivered Friday. Maybe I can retroactively request 2.2 Million.
I recommend a 2 mil + 200,000 HU SnG. Double stuff!!!!!!
Wow they make it 10% rake instead of 4% on those stakes?$5k + $200 grind instead, easier to beat rake.

3 User(s) are browsing this forum (63 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)20 Members: Ben_G, Canuckickstan, Jam-Fly, tbrick412, SuperJon, Tehtoe, gibler321, roccoarrg, mark_999, rcgs59, davezz5, JustLikeNegs, bbgun, MakingMusic, grocery_mony, BlkJakShelak, I_fold08, king_tanner, Shark527, TrueAce13Dude you just won the PCA and your in the Carribian what the hell are you doing online? LOL