Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to work when it got down til 4 so didnt see the results until this morning, sooooooooooooooooooo happy to see you pulled this out. Congrats Harrison, well deserved man!

Nice win. Congratulations.Whats your next move?
Facebook ...Harrison Gimbel - Awesome!!! Thanks everyone. Not sure what I'm going to do next. Maybe travel the tournament circuit for a little bit, who knows?

Gibler,First and foremost congrats on your huge win. This is truly monumental and we are all proud of you!Secondly, would you be interested in posting your top 5-10 hands from this tournament and dissecting them with complete analysis?I am always interested in hearing how great players think throughout hands and am interested in hearing about some of your best/worst hands from the tournament.JoeyFinngars

After going back and reading thru this thread again, I have to ask myself........WHO THE HELL ARE HALF THESE PEOPLE??????
lol +1
After going back and reading thru this thread again, I have to ask myself........WHO THE HELL ARE HALF THESE PEOPLE??????
Not charter members I can guess

I am actually happy for this guy to win it.He's always struck me as being a great player on here.Congratz, I'm sure it is the first of many more to come!

when are we getting a gibler trip report??Did he blow the money on coke and hookers?Is he broke yet?Enquiring minds want to know.. :club:

when are we getting a gibler trip report??Did he blow the money on coke and hookers?Is he broke yet?Enquiring minds want to know.. :club:
You dont need hookers when you just won 2.2 million pretty sure the $^@@% just throws itself at you.