Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

lol, yes he was backed.
he was backed into the 1k event? doesn't seem like he would need backing into that?OK nvmnd dont listen to me.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pimptastic, congrats Gib! I hope this is your launching pad for the rest of your life! Make the most of it bro! :)Enjoy your day in the sun!

Awesome is the only word that comes to mind...actually a few more come to mind, but they would normally get my chat revoked for a bit :club: CONGRATS man...bask in it for a while, then make it work for ya.

so after taxes and staking fee how much is he walking away with come on tell us nosey's !!! :club:
pretty sure this is his business and you should not egg him on about answering this anymore. if he wants to say it he will....either way........SOOOOOOOOOOO SICKomg so fkn epiccccc 2.2m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most epic thing ever! omggggggggggg

At work now. Went to bed at 3 and had to get up at 6:30 but it was worth it all the way. Thanks Gibler for the fireworks and pokerlesson on how to close a freaking awesome finaltable.Can't wait till you holla back to the forums.

88 is standard... AQcc is standard too... JJ - my guess he may have thought AK in both hands? Maybe he thought each person held an ace? I'm not sure... If he isn't thinking that then im folding 90% of them time... can't wait to hear his thoughts.
AQ guy tanked way to long to have any thing like JJ+ AK+. Figured AQ maybe AJs/A10s 77+.
[x] am a proud ginger.
If you are referring to me as a ginger, no I am not.
If I was Gibs I'd be filling that trophy with bahama mamas tonight and getting f*cked up.
I don't get to keep the BIG trophy. That was just all for show :/
Kimmy, learn how to lift a trophy sir. By the bottom, not the middle. Esp when it's glass...that shatters.
TY will deff use this next time (for real)
herd gib say he had A4 for the bluff there and told ty after he folded
Had A4o.
I know there is already 2 pages of congrats but whats 1 more. SHIP IT TO POPPA 1 TIMEEE!!!! nice job, as an old skooler this is by far the coolest thing that has happened to this forum. i mean DN cashing in a major is always really cool, but overall this is simply amazing.
TY
Wow, so sick man. Congrats.What's it feel like to win more money in one day than Daniel has in a tournament!!
It took 6 days :club: Thanks to everyone. Sick day to say the least!!! Holllllla
AQ guy tanked way to long to have any thing like JJ+ AK+. Figured AQ maybe AJs/A10s 77+.If you are referring to me as a ginger, no I am not.I don't get to keep the BIG trophy. That was just all for show :/TY will deff use this next time (for real)Had A4o.TYIt took 6 days :club: Thanks to everyone. Sick day to say the least!!! Holllllla
so well played. hu battle couldnt have been more better played. knew years ago youd end up doing something like this - keep it up, youre going somewhere!

I slept through this (damn time zones!) and woke up to the big news. Checked pokernews first and saw the picture on the front page news stories - Congratulations, that's a very awesome achievement! Well done :club:

"I don't lose flips" weeeeeeeeeeeee, bink , ship it
got to love this quote the best of the tournament Gibler when you stated "I don't lose flips" classic HOF quote once again congrats and those pic's Dan posted on face book are awesome. Enjoy the fame, and the new pro status my friend.I really enjoyed watching that entire match and final table, your poise, and poker talent shined, you played that extremely well. As I am sure we are all proud here at FCP. I must of fired at least 15 emails at pokerstars the last 3 days for shout outs and sending your profile and your stats lol. I am sure they now see your talent and they had better of offered you a pro star contract lol.