Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

feel bad for the other kid .. :club:
Really? He shoulda been gone in like 17th place or so yesterday but his 2 outer cracked Duthie's aces. Very magnanimous of you though.....
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not foget to mention shipp the early lead on PLOY for cardplayer...

Ill suck your dick for 100k?Kidding aside you should turn off your pm box for awhile. I hope you dont get run off by an onslaught of sob story beggars.
Stakeaments? Just kidding. ;)Don't forget to keep enough to pay taxes.
Ill suck your dick for 100k?Kidding aside you should turn off your pm box for awhile. I hope you dont get run off by an onslaught of sob story beggars.
Um? What do you mean kidding aside?I'd consider sucking **** for 100K.

As I log onto Pokerstars, remotivated as all hell now, it strikes me that Stars would be smart to contract Harrison ASAP as a Stars Pro. He has certainly won a lot more than many other of their "Stars"

As I log onto Pokerstars, remotivated as all hell now, it strikes me that Stars would be smart to contract Harrison ASAP as a Stars Pro. He has certainly won a lot more than many other of their "Stars"
how money would that be

Absolutely sick man.Had to head to work once it got down to 4-handed and had Fluff give me the updates. Sick sick sick sick man!

no he satt'ed in via a 1k super sat down there. this is speculation, but my guess is he flew himself down there and probably bunked up with someone and planned on playing sat's and other events. Wandigo can probably elaborate on the situation.Don't know what would have happened if he didnt make in it on a super sat.
lol, yes he was backed.