Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Gibler!!!Cross from 2 plus 2...12-22-09gibler321: hoping to be up enough that andy will put me in live tourneyssssswandigo: lolgibler321: i asked him if he would put me in pca if i didnt sat in and he said he had to think about itgibler321: and that was a few days ago with no mention of itwandigo: i never played it but everyone always says it's the toughest live majorgibler321: it had like 1400 people last yeargibler321: cant be thattttttttt tuffgibler321: pca is just the tourney i've been looking forward to the most so if i'm not able to play i'll be pretty sad gibler321: part of the reason i want to go is because u told me how fun it was lolin my face. And I know Gilbler satty'd in for 1k... perhaps he had all of himself in this!

So I guess if anyone else wants 2010 FCP player of the year they gotta ship the WSOP ME. Good couple of weeks here, a couple of 6 figure scores now 2.2 mirrion.
not necessarily true, if someone were to ship 2 WSOP bracelets, it would be a tough call

I know there is already 2 pages of congrats but whats 1 more. SHIP IT TO POPPA 1 TIMEEE!!!! nice job, as an old skooler this is by far the coolest thing that has happened to this forum. i mean DN cashing in a major is always really cool, but overall this is simply amazing.

Congratulations - told ya you were marvelous!. Did you get the Groucho eyebrow thing in?I have watched you play twice now (once on the Stars Sunday Million, and the other time yestersday on Stars TV), and found both experiences to be wonderfully educational.Enjoy your life as a top notch world class poker pro!