Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tylers interview says if he called one hand, I guess one all in, the outcome would've been different.The announcers both say its the 78 hand.Does anyone know what they are talking about?

Tylers interview says if he called one hand, I guess one all in, the outcome would've been different.The announcers both say its the 78 hand.Does anyone know what they are talking about?
gibler said he had airTy Reiman has the button, and he raises to 520,000 this time. Harrison Gimbel is not deterred, and he comes along to the flop of {5-Diamonds} {6-Hearts} {4-Hearts}. After a check, Reiman continues out with 630,000 more chips. His opponent wastes no time calling, and the turn comes the {10-Clubs}. Gimbel passes again, and Reiman shuffles chips for a minute before stacking out a healthy bet of 1.8 million. Once again the call comes quickly from the other end of the table.The last card off the deck is the {7-Hearts}, a very interesting card indeed. Gimbel checks again, and Reiman isn't stopping now. He grabs a big tower of white chips and makes a final bet of 4.2 million. Just a few seconds pass before Gimbel announces, "I'm all in."Just as quickly (and with a disgusted look on his face), Reiman open-mucks his {7-Diamonds} {8-Hearts}. "Fold or call?" asked Gimbel, unsure. Reiman confirmed his fold, confident his eight-high straight was no good.Gimbel - 36 millionReiman - 9.5 million
gib had A4o on that 456T7 board (Apparently)
I bet that snap fold showing the cards musta puckered his butthole thinking it was a call, GULP!!Sick play.Congrats again CHAMP!

So.........i know it's 11 days into the year.........but can you guys just post the 2010 POY and repeat title stuff now and get a 354 day head start on things :)SICKO SICKO SICKO.

herd gib say he had A4 for the bluff there and told ty after he folded

Just got home from work and I checked FCP as soon as I walked in the door. Awesome score which if your smart will make the rest of your life a whole lot easier. Congrats sir keep it rolling Paying cash for a house at you age is so sick.

herd gib say he had A4 for the bluff there and told ty after he folded
It'd be really good to get thoughts on showing that bluff especially when Ty said "It'd be really stupid to not have a flush there." or something along those lines.Maybe for tilt value?