Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home, and cannot believe this is happening. I dont even know this dude and I'm sweating every card. Unreal
QFT - I have railed gib when he was deep in Sunday Stuff.... I'm Watching at work - hoping I don't get busted.... Sick Split with the fh 22277 btw

Nice to have a crowd.44 Members: Pot Odds RAC, Chet Chetterson, HighwayStar, redhollywood, eYank, mmsdan, Tehtoe, savagerebel, TwstdWrstr, Canuckickstan, New2FCP, owise1, TrueAce13, mkaplan108, Stiles2004, fright101, CaneBrain, Acekob, SmokeyMcDave, MaxStPolish, Waffles2003, sealster, Governator, armen13, BlkJakShelak, noflukeluke, Zephire, potatoman, JaNnN, Jambot, ajs510, StrippersNBlow, Vos, TheWynn, rcgs59, mrdannyg, evilturtle, Mr. Sparco, Lucoo_, Fluffdog87, Jambizzle, miTzor, Naslund44, Bonzium

What are the chances there was a deal discussed during the break? W/ 450k difference between 1st and 2nd? Anyone have any idea / opinion? What about in past 10k buy-ins how often is a deal discussed?

What are the chances there was a deal discussed during the break? W/ 450k difference between 1st and 2nd? Anyone have any idea / opinion? What about in past 10k buy-ins how often is a deal discussed?
i doubt there was nay deal discussed cause isn't this being shown on espn at a later date? If that is the case then they will keep the money the way it is for tv viewers.
[ ] agree[X] disagree
It helps when you got a half empty bottle of scotch next to you