Pokerstars Pca Day 6 - Final Table

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the lady interviewer. All these poker players seem so anti-social and awkward to talk to.
Speaking of lady interviewers, is that Kara Scott gone blonde or some other woman that sounds eerily similar?

I am done with work but dont wanna leave my interweb connection. lolMissed who is he HU with.Chip counts?EDIT: just noticed feed is off

Anyone of note still in this thing? (sw)GLGLGL Gibler!

I am done with work but dont wanna leave my interweb connection. lolMissed who is he HU with.Chip counts?EDIT: just noticed feed is off
Our final two players have been sent off for a one-hour dinner break. They'll return at 7:30pm to duel it out for the trophy. Here's how they'll stack up when the heads-up contest begins.Reiman - 28,265,000Gimbel - 17,255,000
Our final two players have been sent off for a one-hour dinner break. They'll return at 7:30pm to duel it out for the trophy. Here's how they'll stack up when the heads-up contest begins.Reiman - 28,265,000Gimbel - 17,255,000
as an old skooler I say thank you very much. guess I'll have to catch it at home.