Ajacejackaj Has Reached The Last Table Of The Warm-up

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nice steal with the deal. First he wanted 145k plus the 10k, meaning he would win 8k more than 1st prize, lol that was awesome. I mean except for vynn the other two seemed pretty naive and they just gave him the 2k each, it really seemed like a steal. The deal was a disaster by those guys, u can't make a deal when the chipleader gets what 1st pays. Lol they were just amazed by the numbers that they just couldn't think at all. It happens when u play for that much.

LOL way to go man. I had to go away for an hour but I remember 3 wanted to chop 7 handed. Sounds like you worked them over pretty good. In an unrelated story Canadianpokerplayer83 made $15 today shovelling snow off his neighbours walkway.

gg

but for him to gain 7k. or the chance to gain WAY more. i dont think he should be dealing.
I'm pretty sure when the deal was made he was at about 10bb's. Yeah he had a chance to make more, but he was getting blinded out, I think anyone would have dealt in his situation. I would have been against giving the 2k extra though.
I'm pretty sure when the deal was made he was at about 10bb's. Yeah he had a chance to make more, but he was getting blinded out, I think anyone would have dealt in his situation. I would have been against giving the 2k extra though.
He actually only had about 5BB's, I think he had just over 2M and blinds were sky high 200/400K...like you said he should have taken the first deal and not given up the 2K. But good for ship_it, he did some wheeling and dealing.

thanks all...LOL @ the deal making..its just so easy to exploit people with chops to get extra equity..and 6 months from now...4k is stil 4k, so i dont want to ever be giving up money when i could be getting more...these guys were clueless as most of you could tell. if i won the tourney i would have $300 MORE than what first place originally paid lol...sucks i couldnt close out the extra 10k but it still feels really good and is by far my biggest cash..thanks again for all the support

Wow awesome accomplishment dude! Any idea what you're going to do with your new found wealth? I assume you're gonna treat yourself with something nice...Jan
whippp..i drive a 2002 saturn coupe right now i think its time for an upgrade
congrats again ship_itt.If the 2 players didn't agree to give you 2K would you have agreed to the chop?
absolutely..133k was already a sick deal, i just didnt want to be giving up any equity..when they all wanted to look at numbers, i really did too but chose to go with "i mean ill look..but i doubt ill chop" when i was really pissing myself thinking im about to have 6 figures in my pocket
absolutely..133k was already a sick deal, i just didnt want to be giving up any equity..when they all wanted to look at numbers, i really did too but chose to go with "i mean ill look..but i doubt ill chop" when i was really pissing myself thinking im about to have 6 figures in my pocket
dude, way cool. congrats man!!!