Official Negreanu Open Thread

For sure, will have things updated before the game tomorrow.
Sorry guys my mistake it wasn't updated by Wednesday. The leaderboard is updated through June 9th.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get a hat or t-shirt from last quarter, I'd love the hat if a flex fit style or a large tshirt otherwise.no biggie!
Obv not pressing it at all, but any doing from this??
Obv not pressing it at all, but any doing from this??
hey I waiting for my chip set , I told DNA it would be christmas lolmost likely Matt is waiting for this quarter to finish and then send both out
hey I waiting for my chip set , I told DNA it would be christmas lolmost likely Matt is waiting for this quarter to finish and then send both out
aaaah, i thought all the chip sets were already distributed, that's why i figured id check up.
aaaah, i thought all the chip sets were already distributed, that's why i figured id check up.
if he sent it I sure didn't get mine. most likely Matt is waiting he mailed out the 3rd and 4th quarter on March 30th lol
if he sent it I sure didn't get mine. most likely Matt is waiting he mailed out the 3rd and 4th quarter on March 30th lol
Not Matt's fault, apparently after looking through my emails I did not send him the 1st quarter results, but I do have everyone's information still that sent it to me for the 1st quarter.I will be posting instructions for the 2nd quarter winners in a few days and if you have prizes coming from 1st quarter they will be shipped with 2nd quarter stuff as Rose mentioned.
Somehow I need to be emailed when the next quarter starts. Any ideas, anyone? I would like to play each week.
We've only played one week of the third quarter.The new quarter always starts on the first Wednesday of January, April, July and October.
  • 2 weeks later...
I will be posting instructions for the 2nd quarter winners in a few days and if you have prizes coming from 1st quarter they will be shipped with 2nd quarter stuff as Rose mentioned.
I think when a hillbilly says a few days, he really means a few weeks. Or is it months? I always get that one mixed up.

2010 2nd Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsCongratulations to all the 2nd Quarter Winners!2nd QUARTER CHIP SET WINNERS1 r23y 486.212 GWCGWC 430.113 JoeShowdown 393.982nd QUARTER FCP TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS4 IamiN4u 371.675 Big_M 362.096 rcgs59 357.667 Hatchet826 341.388 Figger 330.249 se7enth_bok 304.58If your PokerStars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:* PokerStars Name* FCP Name* Real Name* Shipping Address* Email Address (needed for Tournament of Champions information)* Prize (if you are a 4th - 9th place finisher please include your choice of FCP Shirt or FCP Hat. If you choose a shirt please include size)If you believe there is a legitimate error with your points calculation please send me a message as well.Congrats again to everyone and good luck in the 3rd quarter. If your email address changes sometime this year be sure to let me know as the email address you send me will be what I use to contact you next year with the Tournament of Champions information.A NOTE ABOUT FIRST QUARTER PRIZES. These people won prizes the first quarter:1 Tasman25 - Received Info2 hoodini - Have Not Received Info3 rcgs59 - Received Info4 JoeShowdown - Received Info5 MaxStPolish - Have Not Received Info6 A REAL DEAL - Received Info7 NotoriousCPA - Have Not Received Info8 IamiN4u - Have Not Received Info9 Hatchet826 - Have Not Received InfoI have only received info from Tasman25, rcgs59, JoeShowdown and A REAL DEAL which means the other 5 people have not submitted me their prize redemption information.Even if you have won a prize in the past and sent me your information in the past I still need you to resubmit your information for each quarter that you win a prize.I will be going on an 8 day vacation starting Friday July 30th so I will submit all the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter winner's information to Matt on that Thursday July 29th. If you have not submitted your information by then there could be a further delay in receiving your prizes.Thanks for your patience and let me know if there are any questions.Alan

2010 2nd Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsThese people won prizes the first quarter:1 Tasman25 - Received Info2 hoodini - Have Not Received Info3 rcgs59 - Received Info4 JoeShowdown - Received Info5 MaxStPolish - Have Not Received Info6 A REAL DEAL - Received Info7 NotoriousCPA - Have Not Received Info8 IamiN4u - Have Not Received Info9 Hatchet826 - Have Not Received InfoI have only received info from Tasman25, rcgs59, JoeShowdown and A REAL DEAL which means the other 5 people have not submitted me their prize redemption information.Even if you have won a prize in the past and sent me your information in the past I still need you to resubmit your information for each quarter that you win a prize.I will be going on an 8 day vacation starting Friday July 30th so I will submit all the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter winner's information to Matt on that Thursday July 29th. If you have not submitted your information by then there could be a further delay in receiving your prizes.Thanks for your patience and let me know if there are any questions.Alan
I just PM'd the info I also did the for the 1st Qrt not sure why you didn't get it.

info for 2nd quarter PMed

• 2 weeks later...
I will be going on an 8 day vacation starting Friday July 30th so I will submit all the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter winner's information to Matt on that Thursday July 29th. If you have not submitted your information by then there could be a further delay in receiving your prizes.Thanks for your patience and let me know if there are any questions.Alan
Has anybody heard anything on 1st and 2nd quarter prizes?
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I basically just copied DNA's post from the 2nd quarter but please send me the info for this quarter.2010 3rd Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsCongratulations to all the 3rd Quarter Winners! (Especially the first place winner)2nd QUARTER CHIP SET WINNERS1 Big_M 596.642 r23y 513.093 seacucumber1 463.922nd QUARTER FCP TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS4 hoodini 454.485 CorvairShagg 407.096 JoeShowdown 397.147 MaxStPolish 371.498 rcgs59 361.109 potatoman79 354.58If your PokerStars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:* PokerStars Name* FCP Name* Real Name* Shipping Address* Email Address (needed for Tournament of Champions information)* Prize (if you are a 4th - 9th place finisher please include your choice of FCP Shirt or FCP Hat. If you choose a shirt please include size)If you believe there is a legitimate error with your points calculation please send me a message as well.Congrats again to everyone and good luck in the th quarter. If your email address changes sometime this year be sure to let me know as the email address you send me will be what I use to contact you next year with the Tournament of Champions information.

Info sent Bob, any news on the 1st and 2nd quarter prizes, would love to see that chip set before xmas lolOh I will be donating my prize from the 3rd quarter, so please see the shipping address and name thx

Info sent Bob, any news on the 1st and 2nd quarter prizes, would love to see that chip set before xmas lolOh I will be donating my prize from the 3rd quarter, so please see the shipping address and name thx
but you never asked me for my address :club:
but you never asked me for my address :club:
next time Matt