Official Negreanu Open Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance the Negreanu Open quarterly prizes will arrive in time for Christmas?
No kidding pretty sad that 1st quarter still has not arrivedthis is one of the reasons for low attendance prizes don't get mailed out.

Not involved....but I see a lot of posts regarding prizes not sent for months. What could be the issue?

The issue is I was late getting Matt the information for getting out prizes so we decided to do the quarters together.Then Matt had some serious real life things happen that have delayed getting the prizes out.At this point Matt sends prizes out as a favour to us. All the FCP merchandise is stored by Matt in Michigan.I'm really sorry that it's taken so long, right now I'm waiting for Matt to be able to send the prizes out.

The issue is I was late getting Matt the information for getting out prizes so we decided to do the quarters together.Then Matt had some serious real life things happen that have delayed getting the prizes out.At this point Matt sends prizes out as a favour to us. All the FCP merchandise is stored by Matt in Michigan.I'm really sorry that it's taken so long, right now I'm waiting for Matt to be able to send the prizes out.
I commented in the other thread, but I would be more than happy to ship out the prizes. If Matt can get everything boxed up, I can have UPS pickup from his place and have it billed to my UPS business account (I am in Alabama, so won't be too much), so that is one less step to do. I'll even pay for the shipping. Just my way of saying "Thanks" to the site and a way to help out.
I commented in the other thread, but I would be more than happy to ship out the prizes. If Matt can get everything boxed up, I can have UPS pickup from his place and have it billed to my UPS business account (I am in Alabama, so won't be too much), so that is one less step to do. I'll even pay for the shipping. Just my way of saying "Thanks" to the site and a way to help out.
Thanks for the offer but we're talking a storage unit of stuff. I think Matt will be in a position to send everything out shortly after New Years.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my hat in the mail today. AND a deck of cards. Bonus!Awesome. Thanks Matt.Thanks to you too Bob.

Just got my hat in the mail today. AND a deck of cards. Bonus!Awesome. Thanks Matt.Thanks to you too Bob.
Matt told me that he sent all the prizes for the first 3 quarters out this week.I certainly hope we never delay things that badly again.
Matt told me that he sent all the prizes for the first 3 quarters out this week.I certainly hope we never delay things that badly again.
No worries. I wasn't jonesing for a hat. I'm more pissed about my poor display on Wednesday. I thought pocket Jacks were the devil. Turns out pocket Kings are the devils father.
I hope we get in soon, looking forward to that chip set:)
I received some USPS box in the mail not sure if I should open it says its from FullContactPoker.com if you never hear from me again you know why.
I haven't played a negreanu open in many months and I login here to see prizes have been shipped and Daniel himself played in last week's game! I'm glad people have received their stuff and I will patiently another couple days for my goodies :club: Is there a tourney of champions game happening this year? I remember playing in it last Februaryish and made the money.On another topic, the latest cardplayer subscription issue has a new insert that replaced the tournament hand matchups. They have old articles from past issues including some of Daniel's. One of them was an interview about FCP. Who was Daniel's protege in april 2006? The protege was to be mentored by Daniel and put into a few 10k buyins! Very cool.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee, got my chip set and T-shirt :)very nice chip set ty FCP

weeeeeeeeeeeeee, got my chip set and T-shirt :)very nice chip set ty FCP
Congrats Rose, I know you were anticipating getting the chip set even more than me. I hope I get my goodies today or tomorrow cuz I'm getting a little worried.