Official Negreanu Open Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are missing a prize, email Matt, everything was submitted to him a few months ago.
email Matt? where pleaseFCPMatt I assume
email Matt? where pleaseFCPMatt I assume
Any chance you can post FCP_Matt's e-mail so we can send him an e-mail... or a PM with his info would be fine.
Hello -This message is for all FCP members that are missing prizes from the neg-o over the past year. DNA has sent me all prizing information and from what I read and from what Bob told me several people are still missing their due goods.If you have sent me emails and I've not responded I apologize. If you are still missing a prize please email the following information to mattyc1234@hotmail.com and I'll get it sent out in the next 10 days.Neq-O quarter your prize is owed from:What prize you are owed:Full name:Shipping address:Sorry for the delay.Thanks,Matt
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello it's me again, the notorious late prize shipper...I'll be sending prizes from the 3rd and 4th quarter on the 30th of March.If I don't have you listed below and you're owed a prize please email me at mattyc1234@hotmail.com and I'll get you taken care of. You should receive prizes 5-10 business days after the 30th.Doug.DT-shirt / 3 chip setsBrian.FChip SetJason. FHat / Chip SetJim. WHat / Chip SetJohn. TT-Shirt / Chip SetDoug. MHatRory. MT-ShirtTed. SHatRose.GT-ShirtMatt. AT-ShirtThanks,Matt

• 2 weeks later...

2010 1st Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsCongratulations to all the 1st Quarter Winners!1st QUARTER CHIP SET WINNERS* 1 Tasman25 573.86* 2 hoodini 432.49* 3 rcgs59 405.071st QUARTER FCP TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS* 4 JoeShowdown 390.11* 5 MaxStPolish 370.52* 6 A REAL DEAL 365.4* 7 NotoriousCPA 346.12* 8 IamiN4u 340.6* 9 Hatchet826 324.87If your PokerStars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:* PokerStars Name* FCP Name* Real Name* Shipping Address* Email Address (needed for Tournament of Champions information)* Prize (if you are a 4th - 9th place finisher please include your choice of FCP Shirt or FCP Hat. If you choose a shirt please include size)If you believe there is a legitimate error with your points calculation please send me a message as well.Congrats again to everyone and good luck in the 2nd quarter. If your email address changes sometime this year be sure to let me know as the email address you send me will be what I use to contact you next year with the Tournament of Champions information.Alan

Info sent to DNA Alan, when do I expect to get chip set maybe if I am lucky Christmas 2012 lmao :club:

lol @ your optimism
when did 3rd and 4th quarter go out March 30th and that is if Matt did send them then lol but got to love the fact it only took me over 3 yrs to win the dam set lol, I want Bob to reset my join date to my original profile to the join date back in April 2005 lol

Matt was going away for about 3 weeks or so is my understanding and he said he would send the prizes before going.I don't know if he did or not.

has anyone got anything from matt that he indeed did ship the prizes?
nope
Matt was going away for about 3 weeks or so is my understanding and he said he would send the prizes before going.I don't know if he did or not.[/quotewages or bets that it didn't get done lol

got my 3rd and 4th quarter delivery today thanks Matt. :)1st Quarter chip set should get here by christmas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...