Poker Stars Pca Day 5

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if/when gibler wins, will this be the biggest cash to date from fcp, daniel included?
From what I can see, yes. Taking Daniel's blog about poker goals where he lists his yearly winnings, and looking at the tournaments in the year 2004, which is the only year he won over $2 million in tournaments, it appears his biggest win was at the 2004 Five Diamond World Poker Classic for $1,770,218. So he beats Daniel at least when he wins; I'm not positive about others.Take it down gibler, you sicko.

doing a shout out to gibler on the radio 1n 10 minutes weeeeeeeeeeeeeeradio link

From what I can see, yes. Taking Daniel's blog about poker goals where he lists his yearly winnings, and looking at the tournaments in the year 2004, which is the only year he won over $2 million in tournaments, it appears his biggest win was at the 2004 Five Diamond World Poker Classic for $1,770,218. So he beats Daniel at least when he wins; I'm not positive about others.Take it down gibler, you sicko.
does that also mean 2010 POTY is pretty much a lock?
so are we going to hear from Gimbel on the forums tonightwould like you to send me a signal tomorrow at final table , something like a groucho marx eyebrow move would seal it for me.good luck tomorrow man
not sure what that is. I could maybe pull off The Rocks people eyebrow, we'll see.Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. :club:
not sure what that is. I could maybe pull off The Rocks people eyebrow, we'll see.Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. :club:
Here you go, you're sensational!
Best of luck tomorrow.
gl