Chicago Poker Classic

Here's the link Date: Friday, February 26th, 2010 Time: 12:00 PM Venue: The VenueSchedule of EventsFriday, February 26 • Event 1: Noon#1 No-Limit Hold’em $200+30+10 Starting Chips: 10,000 Added Money: $10,000Saturday, February 27 • Event 2: Noon#2 No-Limit Hold’em $300+40+10 Starting Chips: 15,000 Added Money: $15,000Sunday, February 28 • Event 3: Noon#3 ½ NLH ½ PLO $500+50+10 Starting Chips: 20,000 Added Money: $20,000Monday, March 1 • Event 4: Noon#4 No Limit Hold’em (6 handed) $300+40+10 Starting Chips: 15,000 Added Money: $15,000Tuesday, March 2 • Event 5: Noon#5 No Limit Hold’em $200+30+10 Starting Chips: 10,000 Added Money: $10,000Wednesday, March 3 • Event 6: Noon#6 No Limit Hold’em Heads Up $1,000+100 Starting Chips: 15,000 Added Money: 2010 Porsche Cayman SThursday, March 4 • Super Satellite w/ $100 re-buys – Noon $200+30 Starting Chips: 2,000Mega Satellite – 4pm - $300+40+10Starting Chips: 5,000 Second Chance – 7pm - $100+20+10Starting Chips: 5,000 – Added Money: Main Event SeatSuper Satellite w/ $100 re-buys – 9pm - $200+30Starting Chips: 2,000 Added Money: 3 Main Event Seats added to each Super & Mega Friday, March 5 • Event 7: Noon#7 No Limit Hold’em Main Event $3000+125 Starting Chips: 25,000 Added Money: $60,000Saturday, March 6 • Event 8: Noon#8 No Limit Hold’em $300+40+10 Starting Chips: 15,000 Added Money: $15,000Sunday, March 7 • Event 9: Noon#8 No Limit Hold’em $200+30+10 Starting Chips: 10,000 Added Money: $10,000Main Event Final Table – 4pm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to play one of the Saturday events if the boss lets me.
Tell her you are meeting some internet friends. She'll understand.I'm looking at 2,4 and 6.
You guys wanna plan a dinner one night?
Maybe at the dinner break on Saturday...
I'll find out at work Wed night how many are signed up for the Heads Up but they expect it to be sold out quickly so I'll let you know.
From the website: Registration for all numbered events begins February 12, 2010 in the Horseshoe Poker Room 10amto 10pm daily.

You can sign up by phone for the heads up tourney only by calling the Venue at 219-473-6060. You must have a Total Rewards card and credit card with matching name to sign up. As of now there is 25 registered for the 64 person event.

You can sign up by phone for the heads up tourney only by calling the Venue at 219-473-6060. You must have a Total Rewards card and credit card with matching name to sign up. As of now there is 25 registered for the 64 person event.
Thanks.

I might see about scraping up some money and coming up for one of the smaller events. I've always wanted to visit the Hammond Horseshoe.Sucks they don't have any non NL tournies. One mix of a half and half is all.

I might see about scraping up some money and coming up for one of the smaller events. I've always wanted to visit the Hammond Horseshoe.Sucks they don't have any non NL tournies. One mix of a half and half is all.
x2 HORSE or PLO??I may try to play event 1, or more preferably 3 if I get some backing.

I think I might try for event#1 and make a weekend out of the visit. If that wouldn't work, possibly the weekend after. It's still over a month away so I'm not sure yet.I can't find any info on structure. Does anyone know level times or any other details?

I think I might try for event#1 and make a weekend out of the visit. If that wouldn't work, possibly the weekend after. It's still over a month away so I'm not sure yet.I can't find any info on structure. Does anyone know level times or any other details?
Structures are in the link in the OP. Each tournament name has a link you can click on, that'll show the structure sheet.Event 1: http://www.harrahs.com/images/non_image_as...Cevents_1_5.pdf
  • 1 month later...
GL all... I will be in today. PM if you are going today and need a break buddy / dinner partner!I will be rockin the Team USA hockey Jersey.
It is truly a shame. If I had gone, I would have been sporting my USA hockey jersey as well, and we could have met, and looked like total d-bags! :)GLGL man. Work and various weekend obligations made this a no-go....plus a LV trip ive since planned for march madness tip off.

Yesterday didn't work out too well. AA < KK, AA < K5, and AQ < KK.... basically I lasted 5 levels to go **** myself.Today is a new day... in the $350. Anyone else playing?

Yesterday didn't work out too well. AA < KK, AA < K5, and AQ < KK.... basically I lasted 5 levels to go **** myself.Today is a new day... in the $350. Anyone else playing?
I am in the $350 today, starting at table 20.
GLGLI think Gallo and Cubsfan44 are in also.May swing by for a craps session.