Andy Beal Back In Town?

All this talk of the new Aria poker room is making me itch to get to Vegas immediately.I think it would be smart to change the lineup that they had going against Beal if that ever happens again. I remember reading the book thinking wtf are these guys doing? Somebody would randomly start playing without the corporation's approval, and Harman flipping out in the hospital because someone who wasn't supposed to be playing him was playing.

Phil Ivey vs. Andy Beal for his entire roll -- That would be so sick!!! Let's say Ivey can bring 100 million to the table and they start playing 50k/100k limit hold em with an option to raise the stakes anytime someone is down 35 million or more..... My money is on Ivey even though Beal has a net worth in the billions -- might be the only situation in poker that could take Phil out of his comfort zone but I still think he wins the 100 mil somehow, Beal swears he is thru with poker forever, then comes back a week later and loses 100 mil more to Harman, Lederer and company.Wonder why Daniel never got a piece of this action as he is one of the top 5 limit hold'em players?

Phil Ivey vs. Andy Beal for his entire roll -- That would be so sick!!! Let's say Ivey can bring 100 million to the table and they start playing 50k/100k limit hold em with an option to raise the stakes anytime someone is down 35 million or more..... My money is on Ivey even though Beal has a net worth in the billions -- might be the only situation in poker that could take Phil out of his comfort zone but I still think he wins the 100 mil somehow, Beal swears he is thru with poker forever, then comes back a week later and loses 100 mil more to Harman, Lederer and company.Wonder why Daniel never got a piece of this action as he is one of the top 5 limit hold'em players?
because DN not a great cash game player
All this talk of the new Aria poker room is making me itch to get to Vegas immediately.
The wife and I stayed there all New Years weekend. Incredible hotel.And that poker room is indeed very nice...
The wife and I stayed there all New Years weekend. Incredible hotel.And that poker room is indeed very nice...
Yeah I saw your trip report on some other website. Sounds like a sweet place.
Can't remember if he said it or wrote it but he claimed he only played with his money alone instead of everyone's money pooled together.
Can't remember if he said it or wrote it but he claimed he only played with his money alone instead of everyone's money pooled together.
Pretty sure this isn't true.
He had said that he wouldnt do it but if he had it wouldnt be with a group of people he would just come up with the buy in and do it himself
He had said that he wouldnt do it but if he had it wouldnt be with a group of people he would just come up with the buy in and do it himself
so basically he said he didn't want to be responsible for other people's money, only for his own. can't blame him.
so basically he said he didn't want to be responsible for other people's money, only for his own. can't blame him.
Ya i think it was more about being in controll completely of his own situation.

In the cardplayer video section of their website the interview with David Grey had some interesting comments on the Beal/corporation fiasco.Highlights:The corporation got incredibly lucky, they should never have won so much.Beal never really changed his game up very much, just player the same most of the way through.After the last big win, Grey and Todd loaded the 10 million into Todd's car and drove to Bellagio to split it up.

In the cardplayer video section of their website the interview with David Grey had some interesting comments on the Beal/corporation fiasco.Highlights:The corporation got incredibly lucky, they should never have won so much.Beal never really changed his game up very much, just player the same most of the way through.After the last big win, Grey and Todd loaded the 10 million into Todd's car and drove to Bellagio to split it up.
back to the hideout and split up the loot!!
I have loads of HU LH experience and I can guarantee you they'd all be more than comfortable with me playing for their money. I was asked the last time and declined.
would you be interested if a 2nd opportunity arose?
Todd was the security plan, lol. At about 6:30 The Scoop: David Grey pt. 2 The Corporation vs Andy Beal