Poker Stars Pca Day 3

gg, Daniel go gibler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

froms pstars blog7:34pm: Harrison Gimbel, sicko callerWe missed all the action leading up to it, but as his table was ready to break, Harrison Gimbel (the man who used six-four to beat out Barry Greestein's aces yesterday...all-in pre-flop) was looking at a board just about every kind of overcard to his pocket sevens as you could imagine (except a queen and a nine). As everyone at the felt waited to break off to new pastures, Gimbel thought, and thought, and thought as his opponent's 250,000 all-in bet sat there waiting for something to happen. Finally, Gimbel announced, "Call." His opponent turned over a queen and a nine. No good."Pocket sevens!" someone exclaimed.At that very moment, Gimbel got his new seat card: Table 7, Seat 7."You should change your screen name," a dealer quipped, as Gimbel walked humbly with his 1.6 million in chips to his new seat.

pokernews has gib at 1.53 mill
that's 4th place gogogogogogogogo, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
froms pstars blog7:34pm: Harrison Gimbel, sicko callerWe missed all the action leading up to it, but as his table was ready to break, Harrison Gimbel (the man who used six-four to beat out Barry Greestein's aces yesterday...all-in pre-flop) was looking at a board just about every kind of overcard to his pocket sevens as you could imagine (except a queen and a nine). As everyone at the felt waited to break off to new pastures, Gimbel thought, and thought, and thought as his opponent's 250,000 all-in bet sat there waiting for something to happen. Finally, Gimbel announced, "Call." His opponent turned over a queen and a nine. No good."Pocket sevens!" someone exclaimed.At that very moment, Gimbel got his new seat card: Table 7, Seat 7."You should change your screen name," a dealer quipped, as Gimbel walked humbly with his 1.6 million in chips to his new seat.
If it had every overcard except a queen and a 9, that would be 8-T-J-K-A, and Q9 would be a straight!HAWay to go Gibmeister, looking forward to seeing you on TV.

7.40pm: Gimbel againJustin Bonomo opened for 25,000, called by Harrison Gimbel for a flop of Q♥4♥6♦. Bonomo check-called the 41,000 from Gimbel on the 2♠ turn, then checked the 3♥ river. Now Gimbel made it 70,000, red chips everywhere. Bonomo tanked a little and called, mucking straight away when Gimbel showed his winning Q♠J♠.

235th. Hung in as long as I could. Moved in with A9 got called by 33. The call with 33 was a very bad call in that spot. Oh well.This is DN's tweet, I'm a DN fan in general, obv, thats why I joined this forum... But, it just seems like most the times he thinks his plays are great and downplays other's play against him... unless of course the other is Ivey, PA, Durrrr, Etc. I'm not exactly sure of the whole situation, but, I think the blinds were 2,4K w/ 400 ante and DN shipped 35k. If other guy has a decent stack or is in a blind, I don't think it was "very bad" Anyways, just my 2 cents, I'm sure DN will rebound in High Rollers event, GG, and GL Gibler!!!
I don't disagree with your assessment of DN's character, but you'll probably notice in life that almost all successful people have a similar characteristic. Way of the world, my friend...

8.45pm: Gyre and GimbelHarrison Gimbel is now one of the dominant forces here, having just knocked out Justin Bonomo in a monstrous coup. On a board of 4♣9♣6♣, Bonomo bet 160,000 and Gimbel called. The turn was 7♦ and the same pattern repeated - 160,000 from Bonomo, called from Gimbel. The river was 9♦ and Bonomo shoved. He was insta-called by Gimbel, who had A♣J♣ for the flopped nut flush. Gimbel has close to two million.

8.45pm: Gyre and GimbelHarrison Gimbel is now one of the dominant forces here, having just knocked out Justin Bonomo in a monstrous coup. On a board of 4♣9♣6♣, Bonomo bet 160,000 and Gimbel called. The turn was 7♦ and the same pattern repeated - 160,000 from Bonomo, called from Gimbel. The river was 9♦ and Bonomo shoved. He was insta-called by Gimbel, who had A♣J♣ for the flopped nut flush. Gimbel has close to two million.
WTG GIB!! they will be writing about him now with that stack!

Gimbel's way up to 2.55 million now.chip leader woot