Leno Back To 11:30, Conan To Unemployment Line.

Shoot. I was hoping for USA, because, you know, characters are welcome there.
I know this was a joke, but USA is owned by NBC (or the company that owns NBC), so that wasn't going to happen.
does anybody know how Leno's return has done in the rating. I was hoping that he would fail miserably--- have not heard---
He's beating Letterman in the overall ratings, barely, but Letterman is beating him in the most important...what's the word...you know, age group (18-49)...demographic. That's it, demographic.
Totally agree. It's the perfect time for me too.
Someone showed me an old character from Late Night that I'd somehow never seen...S&M Lincoln. I couldn't have loved it any more.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gonna get so much leeway though, and he'll probably single handedly double Lopez's ratings.
ez. I didnt even know Lopez had a show before this. Just hope TBS has the money not only to pay Conan but to put into production quality.

You know, Lopez should thank god he got bumped back by conan. Even though he's on later, with the conan lead in, it can't hurt his ratings, and prob will double them. Conan will do about 5-10 times lopez's ratings, imo

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...