Poker Stars Pca Day 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:07pm: Ugly exit for GreensteinAfter grinding all day long, Barry Greenstein came in for a raise to 8,000. Harrison Gimbel three-bet to 23,000. Greenstein wasted no time in shoving for another 28,000. Gimbel thought for about a minute before calling with...yes, 6♠4♠. Greenstein held...yes, aces.The board gave Gimbel a straight. Greenstein gave Gimbel a copy of his book "Ace on the River." Gimbel gave us several very sheepish looks when re-tellling the story.
Who says poker isn't a skill game?
403,700 to end the day btw. Really looking forward to tomorrow
I wish you the best of luck.

wtg. gibler and gl to all still in it.nice stack Harrison weeeeeeeeeee

Player Country Status Chip CountPraz Bansi UK PokerStars player 960800Marc Etienne Mclaughlin Canada 702100Wayne Bentley UK PokerStars qualifier 602500Nasr El Nasr Germany 528300Ades Daniel Argentina 501400Eric Froehlich USA PokerStars player 467500Matthew Haugen USA PokerStars qualifier 456400Matt Graham USA PokerStars qualifier 428900Dario Minieri Italy Team PokerStars Pro 389200Amnon Filippi USA 380000Eric Schurtz USA 363900Carter Phillips USA PokerStars qualifier 331600Hafiz Khan USA 326400Joe Cassidy USA 325000Tobias Reinkemeier Germany 319300Alejandro Del Puerto Uruguay 315000Darren Keyes Canada PokerStars qualifier 307600Nicolas Levi France 293000it's frustrating to see pokerstars and Pokernews not acknowledge people like gibler lol, this kid has final table the Sunday Mill twice in 6 months, plus Taken down Full tilts 109 , the Florida State tournament and his other winning record is unbelievable. Lets get with it poker stars and Put his name on that list where it belongs, or sign this kid up. sigh, he deserves some acknowledgment. I hate the chip lead list that only puts the stars in it.

it's frustrating to see pokerstars and Pokernews not acknowledge people like gibler lol, this kid has final table the Sunday Mill twice in 6 months, plus Taken down Full tilts 109 , the Florida State tournament and his other winning record is unbelievable. Lets get with it poker stars and Put his name on that list where it belongs, or sign this kid up. sigh, he deserves some acknowledgment. I hate the chip lead list that only puts the stars in it.
Do you really think a team of 4 or 5 reporters can get accurate chip counts and regular updates on hundreds of people? Maybe you should go down there and volunteer to update chip counts.
Do you really think a team of 4 or 5 reporters can get accurate chip counts and regular updates on hundreds of people? Maybe you should go down there and volunteer to update chip counts.
it's there job King Tanner otherwise they should not being doing the tournamentthe end off the night chip count on 314 people better be accurate
it's there job King Tanner otherwise they should not being doing the tournamentthe end off the night chip count on 314 people better be accurate
yeah you are right. If they don't go count all 314 bags of chips I'm going to ****ing flip out.
yeah you are right. If they don't go count all 314 bags of chips I'm going to ****ing flip out.
I am not flipping out just stating a simple comment that both pokernews and pokerstars needs to acknowledge everyday poker players not just the stars and pro rated players which is surprising that gibler not ranked as one lol. any ways gl gibler all the best to you and anyone else in the eventbesides you know me by now I will advocate for any of our players here lol, I always cheer Fcper's on that's me, btw I did fire an e-mail off to pokerstars about this. If they could put TJ on there list because he won a qualifier they could add our gibler
Player Country Status Chip CountPraz Bansi UK PokerStars player 960800Marc Etienne Mclaughlin Canada 702100Wayne Bentley UK PokerStars qualifier 602500Nasr El Nasr Germany 528300Ades Daniel Argentina 501400Eric Froehlich USA PokerStars player 467500Matthew Haugen USA PokerStars qualifier 456400Matt Graham USA PokerStars qualifier 428900Dario Minieri Italy Team PokerStars Pro 389200Amnon Filippi USA 380000Eric Schurtz USA 363900Carter Phillips USA PokerStars qualifier 331600Hafiz Khan USA 326400Joe Cassidy USA 325000Tobias Reinkemeier Germany 319300Alejandro Del Puerto Uruguay 315000Darren Keyes Canada PokerStars qualifier 307600Nicolas Levi France 293000it's frustrating to see pokerstars and Pokernews not acknowledge people like gibler lol, this kid has final table the Sunday Mill twice in 6 months, plus Taken down Full tilts 109 , the Florida State tournament and his other winning record is unbelievable. Lets get with it poker stars and Put his name on that list where it belongs, or sign this kid up. sigh, he deserves some acknowledgment. I hate the chip lead list that only puts the stars in it.
For what it's worth, Cardplayer posted updated chipcounts and have Gibler listed as 13th. http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournament...04/live-updatesGL GL
it's frustrating to see pokerstars and Pokernews not acknowledge people like gibler lol, this kid has final table the Sunday Mill twice in 6 months, plus Taken down Full tilts 109 , the Florida State tournament and his other winning record is unbelievable. Lets get with it poker stars and Put his name on that list where it belongs, or sign this kid up. sigh, he deserves some acknowledgment. I hate the chip lead list that only puts the stars in it.
Realistically, I haven't accomplished enough to get tracked by most (if not all) sites. This is only my 2nd "real" tourney. The players the sites are tracking have been around longer than I have. Possibly if I make it deep in the tournament then the sites will track me.
Realistically, I haven't accomplished enough to get tracked by most (if not all) sites. This is only my 2nd "real" tourney. The players the sites are tracking have been around longer than I have. Possibly if I make it deep in the tournament then the sites will track me.
Poker news also has gibler listed... now we can keep track! :club:http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...ip-counts/day3/
For what it's worth, Cardplayer posted updated chipcounts and have Gibler listed as 13th. http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournament...04/live-updatesGL GL
glad to see it weeeeeeeee
you still did well in 2009 gibler and deserve the credit for it,
Poker news also has gibler listed... now we can keep track! :club:http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...ip-counts/day3/
my emails worked maybe lol
Keep it up and a possible future "Pokerstars Online Pro"?
Keep it up and a possible future "Pokerstars Online Pro"?
that's what I put in my email to Pokerstars to sign him up Now lol, as well for giving them crap for not having him on there chip list