Small Stakes Nlhe Online Bankroll Question

Hi, Ive been donking around online for a while now but am trying to get serious and have set myself a goal of profiting $2k this year from poker.To start my way there ive deposited $60 on Stars and am grinding the 1c/2c.I was hoping someone might be able to give me some common bankroll management rules for moving up limits as I go, or moving back down if things get rough.At the moment im thinking of moving up when I have 20 buyins of 100 big blinds each for the next level and dropping back down if I get below 15 buyins.Is this about standard? On the conservative or loose side of the general consenus?Any help appreciated.

Generally you can move up when you're not risking more than 5% of your bankroll for 1 buy in. This number can go up to 10% if you're a more skilled player, but generally, 5% is better.That is all.

At the moment im thinking of moving up when I have 20 buyins of 100 big blinds each for the next level and dropping back down if I get below 15 buyins
This is just fine. Most important is you actually follow these rules, also when the cards aren't going your way.

the 20 to 15 bankroll for buy ins what i been doing it works great i have took a few swings i been moving up slowly

Hi, Ive been donking around online for a while now but am trying to get serious and have set myself a goal of profiting $2k this year from poker.To start my way there ive deposited $60 on Stars and am grinding the 1c/2c.I was hoping someone might be able to give me some common bankroll management rules for moving up limits as I go, or moving back down if things get rough.At the moment im thinking of moving up when I have 20 buyins of 100 big blinds each for the next level and dropping back down if I get below 15 buyins.Is this about standard? On the conservative or loose side of the general consenus?Any help appreciated.
Your bankroll requirements are fine. However, for myself I've added a rule that I will never drop below the 0.05$/0.10$ even if it means playing without a proper roll and risking to go broke. The quality of play and the low payouts at the penny stakes are rather tilt inducing. As of 10 cents it starts to be all right, imho, ymmv.