Xtracey - Pearljammer's Girlfriend Hacked

I remember seeing Xtracy on stars quite a bit a few years back.I recall thinking, "I'd probably put it in that chick if the rest of her body is as decent as her face."So, they can take some solace in that.

Was the $30k dumped off to one person or multiple people. It may that be a reg was in on it, getting hand feed from AIM or other chatrooms from the hacker: eg.Hacker: I have 2 9 hereReg 1: Great I have pocket 10's I'll call this.and repeat...

I have a T-Mobile G1 Google phone. It is synced to my G-Mail account, so it's constantly logged into on my phone. I'm laying upstairs in bed watching TV when I hear my phone beep. I take a look at it, and get an alert stating that I need to log into my g-mail account. I try to, but keep getting the 'incorrect password' notification. I then run downstairs to the office where my desktop PC resides. Jon happens to be in the office as well, having recently wrapped up his Sunday online grind. I pull up my browser and try to log into my g-mail there:Me: "Uh...baby??"Jon: "Yea?"Me: "I can't log into my g-mail account. I think I might have been hacked."The first thing we do is start logging into all my poker accounts, forum, and online banking, etc. Anything that I know that is linked to the hacked e-mail account, I try to get into immediately so I can change all the information before those get hacked as well. First thing Jon does is log into Poker Stars: phew! He got into it, so he changes the password for me and my e-mail info. Next site, Full Tilt: ut oh. 'Incorrect Password'. So then he logs into his own Full Tilt account, does a search for my name, and that's when he finds it: XTraCey playing heads-up $25/$50. He pulls it up. Watches for a few, and sees that the person appears to be playing hands legitimately, albeit extremely aggressively, 5 and 6 betting in the first couple of hands he sees. So Jon immediately tries to call the only contact he had at FTP, but gets no answer (understandable as it was about 2am). He emails support, but he doesn't get a quick reply - then Jon's tirade begins, and that's when the deliberate dumping starts as well. When Jon first pulled the guy up, he was on one table only. In the middle of Jon freaking out in the conversation with the guy, Jon notices he's gotten onto another heads-up table. Mind you, I'm literally feet away from Jon while this is happening, dumbfounded, trying not to flip out myself, continuing to log into every account of any sort that I can so that I can change the info before anything further happens.This was the worst experience I've ever had. I have pretty much been over poker for quite awhile now, hence my lack of participation/involvement here, or anywhere else, to say the least. But after going through this, it pretty much solidified me hating poker and lacking any form of desire to play it religiously like I once had. It was the worst thing to have to sit here, and watch my fiancee flip-out, and both be completely helpless - there was absolutely nothing we could do about it. It's already bad enough to have to sit there and watch some sadistic hacker deliberately dump 32k, for no apparent reason but for the sake of being heartless (he clearly had no way of actually getting any of the money in the end - I'm sure he knew that if he transferred it to friends or tried to withdraw it, he'd never get away with that)! But what makes this even worse for us, is when we see what is being said in several different poker forums. 'Oh what's 32k to PearlJammer?' 'He's an ugly ginger with an ugly girlfriend - they deserved it!' 'He must have pissed off XTraCey so she set him up to get scammed, etc.' 'Her FTP ROI is -74% she would have lost it anyways' (we all know I suck, esp on FTP!) The list goes on and on...I understand, people are entitled to their opinions, and I expect people to be immature and come up with conspiracy theories on the Internet, but seriously, the hatred out there is ridiculous and completely uncalled for. You'd think people would like to have all the facts before sharing it, as far-fetched as it may be. So here I am, saying ty to all the people that support us and giving you all the 'facts,' and all you haters hopefully wise up a little from this 'clarity' I'm giving you. Jon and I have been together nearly 4 years. We've lived together nearly the entire time. We just got engaged on Christmas Day. We only got to enjoy our engagement for a little over a week before this fiasco happened. I was right by Jon's side, as everything went down, watching the money getting dumped.FAST FORWARD: We have received 5k from each player (and thanked them) - but it's difficult to know how to react or measure what amount should be returned (for the record, when the hacker sucked out once with 69 all in preflop, he then gave the whole 10k to the player with Q2 vs AA all in preflop a few hands later). Yes, the players who won the money each risked their own money to do so, but it was heads-up, and the hacker was doing everything he could in the end to lose the money and do it quickly (FTP froze the account up very soon after he finished dumping it all).That's pretty much it.

I have a T-Mobile G1 Google phone. It is synced to my G-Mail account, so it's constantly logged into on my phone. I'm laying upstairs in bed watching TV when I hear my phone beep. I take a look at it, and get an alert stating that I need to log into my g-mail account. I try to, but keep getting the 'incorrect password' notification. I then run downstairs to the office where my desktop PC resides. Jon happens to be in the office as well, having recently wrapped up his Sunday online grind. I pull up my browser and try to log into my g-mail there:Me: "Uh...baby??"Jon: "Yea?"Me: "I can't log into my g-mail account. I think I might have been hacked."The first thing we do is start logging into all my poker accounts, forum, and online banking, etc. Anything that I know that is linked to the hacked e-mail account, I try to get into immediately so I can change all the information before those get hacked as well. First thing Jon does is log into Poker Stars: phew! He got into it, so he changes the password for me and my e-mail info. Next site, Full Tilt: ut oh. 'Incorrect Password'. So then he logs into his own Full Tilt account, does a search for my name, and that's when he finds it: XTraCey playing heads-up $25/$50. He pulls it up. Watches for a few, and sees that the person appears to be playing hands legitimately, albeit extremely aggressively, 5 and 6 betting in the first couple of hands he sees. So Jon immediately tries to call the only contact he had at FTP, but gets no answer (understandable as it was about 2am). He emails support, but he doesn't get a quick reply - then Jon's tirade begins, and that's when the deliberate dumping starts as well. When Jon first pulled the guy up, he was on one table only. In the middle of Jon freaking out in the conversation with the guy, Jon notices he's gotten onto another heads-up table. Mind you, I'm literally feet away from Jon while this is happening, dumbfounded, trying not to flip out myself, continuing to log into every account of any sort that I can so that I can change the info before anything further happens.This was the worst experience I've ever had. I have pretty much been over poker for quite awhile now, hence my lack of participation/involvement here, or anywhere else, to say the least. But after going through this, it pretty much solidified me hating poker and lacking any form of desire to play it religiously like I once had. It was the worst thing to have to sit here, and watch my fiancee flip-out, and both be completely helpless - there was absolutely nothing we could do about it. It's already bad enough to have to sit there and watch some sadistic hacker deliberately dump 32k, for no apparent reason but for the sake of being heartless (he clearly had no way of actually getting any of the money in the end - I'm sure he knew that if he transferred it to friends or tried to withdraw it, he'd never get away with that)! But what makes this even worse for us, is when we see what is being said in several different poker forums. 'Oh what's 32k to PearlJammer?' 'He's an ugly ginger with an ugly girlfriend - they deserved it!' 'He must have pissed off XTraCey so she set him up to get scammed, etc.' 'Her FTP ROI is -74% she would have lost it anyways' (we all know I suck, esp on FTP!) The list goes on and on...I understand, people are entitled to their opinions, and I expect people to be immature and come up with conspiracy theories on the Internet, but seriously, the hatred out there is ridiculous and completely uncalled for. You'd think people would like to have all the facts before sharing it, as far-fetched as it may be. So here I am, saying ty to all the people that support us and giving you all the 'facts,' and all you haters hopefully wise up a little from this 'clarity' I'm giving you. Jon and I have been together nearly 4 years. We've lived together nearly the entire time. We just got engaged on Christmas Day. We only got to enjoy our engagement for a little over a week before this fiasco happened. I was right by Jon's side, as everything went down, watching the money getting dumped.FAST FORWARD: We have received 5k from each player (and thanked them) - but it's difficult to know how to react or measure what amount should be returned (for the record, when the hacker sucked out once with 69 all in preflop, he then gave the whole 10k to the player with Q2 vs AA all in preflop a few hands later). Yes, the players who won the money each risked their own money to do so, but it was heads-up, and the hacker was doing everything he could in the end to lose the money and do it quickly (FTP froze the account up very soon after he finished dumping it all).That's pretty much it.
I mean, I havent read any of the forums or threads but if people are saying shit like that it is just outright ludicrous and uncalled for. Getting hacked is an absolutely ****ing awful feeling? I had to go through the ordeal a few months ago and I got hacked for 10k when I was in aruba. I was obviously freaking out a shit ton. It was def the worst day of my life (besides deaths in families and such) by far so I am sympathetic towards your situation and happy you got some $ back.Absolute gave me like 1500 back from what they lost on their. Full Tilt obv nothing because they run a shitty ass site.Honestly tho, it is sorta annoying because your account got hacked when you could have had an rsa token so sorta could have prevented it and getting back 5k from players is def pretty nice too. I learned a lot from it tho about security and its a good learning lesson. If you have any questions about getting better security hit me up.
But after going through this, it pretty much solidified me hating poker and lacking any form of desire to play it religiously like I once had.But what makes this even worse for us, is when we see what is being said in several different poker forums. 'Oh what's 32k to PearlJammer?' 'He's an ugly ginger with an ugly girlfriend - they deserved it!' 'He must have pissed off XTraCey so she set him up to get scammed, etc.' 'Her FTP ROI is -74% she would have lost it anyways' (we all know I suck, esp on FTP!) The list goes on and on...
Sorry to hear that your account got plundered and that you now hate poker :(As for people on the internet - there is some sort of unspoken competition going on to outdo everyone else with crass comments, so don't take it to heart. Don't get me wrong, it's horrible that people do make those comments, but I believe that a lot of them are just in their usual snarky comment mode and are not out to get you personally.
And how are we supposed to know this is you and not the hacker, huh? What do you take us for, idiots? I'm onto to you.Yeah but seriously, that sucks. I understand your hatred of the poker world, but if there is anything nice/good to take out of this, it's that there still are good people/poker players out there who will give back, that is very commendable imo. Good luck with everything in the future!
And how are we supposed to know this is you and not the hacker, huh? What do you take us for, idiots? I'm onto to you.Yeah but seriously, that sucks. I understand your hatred of the poker world, but if there is anything nice/good to take out of this, it's that there still are good people/poker players out there who will give back, that is very commendable imo. Good luck with everything in the future!
of course...and i will still keep in touch with these people, playing cards or not. these people are the main reason why i still surface from time to time :club:
of course...and i will still keep in touch with these people, playing cards or not. these people are the main reason why i still surface from time to time :club:
I wasn't trying to air dirty laundry, just wanted people to be aware. Glad you got some back, but sux that it happened. You are definitely missed around here.

I know no site is perfect, but this (not the hacking, but the crap response) pushes me closer to moving everything I got to Pokerstars and living there.The world is full of morons. The internet just makes them easier to spot.

I wasn't even on this site when you were.....but your response here pretty much shows your legit-ness. Sorry to hear about this shitty situation.Congrats on the engagement. Marriage is actually pretty fun. Sadly the internet is a right, not a privilege. So haters will always get their open boards to just hate for no reason. I'm sure it's all unfounded, hateful BS....but that doesn't make it any easier to read when you've just had your personal privacy invaded and been taken for a 30k ride. Man, I only got my gmail and ebay accounts hacked the one time I got hacked, for a zero loss, and I was fuming. So I can't even imagine. All the best!

I know no site is perfect, but this (not the hacking, but the crap response) pushes me closer to moving everything I got to Pokerstars and living there.The world is full of morons. The internet just makes them easier to spot.
FTP now has RSA tokens.

Sry to hear about this Tracey.

FTP now has RSA tokens.
FTP took over a month to ship mine. It takes a really long time to get but well worth having.
FTP took over a month to ship mine. It takes a really long time to get but well worth having.
That's nothing: FTP took just over 9 weeks to ship mine. I was merely saying that there should now be some options on FTP for those of us who are concerned about the security of our accounts.