Xtracey - Pearljammer's Girlfriend Hacked

Jon "Pearljammer" Turner found himself in quite the predicament the other day. His girlfriend, Tracey "XTraCey" Nguyen, had her Full Tilt Poker account hacked and all the money, $30,000, and even Full Tilt player points were dumped.The hacker was playing at a $25/$50 table under Nguyen's screen name, and by playing, we mean going all-in every hand. Turner tried to contact Full Tilt support to stop the hacker and even typed in the player chat for help, but to no avail.Jon Turner (Observer): PLEASE HELPJon Turner (Observer): FULT TILT PLEASE HELPXTraCey: good job jon turnerJon Turner (Observer): I NEED SUPPORT NOWJon Turner (Observer): XTRACEY'S ACCT HACKED OBVJon Turner (Observer): PLEASE HELP!XTraCey: this is all your faultJon Turner (Observer): what u mean it's my fault?XTraCey: i was up 10kXTraCey: losing it all for uXTraCey: budXTraCey: ur gonna lose this girl 30kjacmans36 (Observer): jon i think you got it rightJon Turner (Observer): YOU COULD GO KILL YOURSELFXTraCey: u shold say sorryJon Turner (Observer): first change password backJon Turner (Observer): obv lolJon Turner (Observer): this is fking retardedXTraCey: ya your a retardXTraCey: and john turner is the manTurTurow77 (Observer): tiltXTraCey: john turner is the manoldsock (Observer): e-mail ftpXTraCey: its all goneXTraCey: don worry about it "I’m pissed. I'm a red pro and have no way of getting in touch with anyone at support while I watch all 30k (of my money for the record since I back her) that I have on her account pissed away," said Turner in the PocketFives forums.We hope that Turner and Nguyen can get this issue resolved soon.Tracey, if you find out who it is, I can make bodies disappear.

Awful for them, and it's an awful situation......but good that FTP support is called out for being a farce of a support system. See.....her account has to get hacked a second time, and you need to beg for help again....and THEN, in about 48-72 hours, they'll get back to you.

seems more like it was her dumping to get back at him for some fight pretty sick way to say FU.
You sir, are a fucking idiot.
Take it easy was a joke obv a horrible situation but ive heard of worse ways chicks get back at there hubbies Lorana Bobbit ring a bell!! And what makes you so sure its not?
they just got engaged. they are pretty happy togethor. doubt anyone has a bad word to say about her.
Take it easy was a joke obv a horrible situation but ive heard of worse ways chicks get back at there hubbies Lorana Bobbit ring a bell!! And what makes you so sure its not?
People here know her.You're going to get grief since I know you're trying to make a joke but you're joking about somebody who many people here know and like very much.You may want to just back off on this one.
they just got engaged. they are pretty happy togethor. doubt anyone has a bad word to say about her.
O well if you know them personally and its not in her nature than thats a diffrent situation all together,I was just speculating and some of the chat looked like a scorened woman but i guess the hacker could do that to act like her.I hope everthing works out for them and they are able to recoup some of there loses.I appoligise if my comments offended anyone, they wernt based on any facts just merly playing devils advocate at the wrong time.
People here know her.You're going to get grief since I know you're trying to make a joke but you're joking about somebody who many people here know and like very much.You may want to just back off on this one.
I was gonna say didnt she used to post here years back?
obvious scamedit* before that gets interpreted the wrong way. bob's not the scam. tracey and jon are. jokingly, of course.

I don't even know what I would do if I lost $30,000 to a hacker. Does anyone know if these type of situations are usually able to be resolved or does it look pretty bleak in terms of recovering the money?

I don't even know what I would do if I lost $30,000 to a hacker. Does anyone know if these type of situations are usually able to be resolved or does it look pretty bleak in terms of recovering the money?
on ftp its like NEVER get money back. however jon is a well known player obv and this money was lost to high stakes regs so he'll get in touch with them and they may be understanding and come to some sort of deal.
I got a txt the other day at like 5-6a saying her email got hacked :club:
Same here, and at the time I thought "Whew, she dodged a bullet and it wasn't a poker account".... but found out the next day that it was both! It sucks hard!
Also... Tracey is a member here, while I don't think Jon is, so you can probably use her name in the title.
I just did a copy & paste from pokernews.com. You are correct. Bob, can you change the title for me to reflect XTracey instead pf PJ GF?
aren't they able to track the IP the hacker was playing from during the sessions and make a connection or is it likely to be masked or rerouted?or get email a week later saying something like, ''we have directed your email to the appropriate department and you will hear back shortly''and get email two weeks later saying something like, ''we regret to inform you we do not have the sufficient iterwebz technolgeez to protect your accounts. your next deposit will receive $26 tournament token''below that, there will be an attachment regrettably stickied from howard lederer to security advisor saying something like,''they are a freak couple and we do not have the time to do business with, or affiliate ourselves with freaks. it's bad for our image. plus, they are a young couple. we are best to stay away.''...imo
aren't they able to track the IP the hacker was playing from during the sessions and make a connection or is it likely to be masked or rerouted?
lol yea im sure someone smart enough to hack accounts will leave there IP's wide open.
O well if you know them personally and its not in her nature than thats a diffrent situation all together,I was just speculating and some of the chat looked like a scorened woman but i guess the hacker could do that to act like her.I hope everthing works out for them and they are able to recoup some of there loses.I appoligise if my comments offended anyone, they wernt based on any facts just merly playing devils advocate at the wrong time.
You're a moron.
my ex gf once transferred herself my entire roll on stars (this was like 4 years ago) .. that being said, obviously that is not the case here

Was the hacker losing to one person, or was it multiple people at the table.If there is an investigation, and it was one person, it might suck for them (assuming they were just some random, and it wasn't chip dumping).If you were that person(s), and found out about this, how would you feel?

Was the hacker losing to one person, or was it multiple people at the table.If there is an investigation, and it was one person, it might suck for them (assuming they were just some random, and it wasn't chip dumping).If you were that person(s), and found out about this, how would you feel?
i heard that all players at the table were known regs, so no one is going to have money taken away from them..IF pj gets his money back (which i doubt) it will be out of ftps pocket

Why would a hacker just randomly go all in every hand obviously trying to drain her account? Wouldn't the hacker want to somehow get that 30K to him/her? If they had nothing to gain from it, then could it be that it is someone she knows that is pissed that she chose her current beau over him/her?For me it seems that there should be a way to track who got the money from the time the account was hacked. Then from that you could reach out to those individuals and tell them the story and see if in the kindness of their hearts they could return the money. If it is regulars then there should be no problem with this as most poker players are known to have some sort of ethical code.Either way ... I hope that this works out well.

Why would a hacker just randomly go all in every hand obviously trying to drain her account? Wouldn't the hacker want to somehow get that 30K to him/her? If they had nothing to gain from it, then could it be that it is someone she knows that is pissed that she chose her current beau over him/her?For me it seems that there should be a way to track who got the money from the time the account was hacked. Then from that you could reach out to those individuals and tell them the story and see if in the kindness of their hearts they could return the money. If it is regulars then there should be no problem with this as most poker players are known to have some sort of ethical code.Either way ... I hope that this works out well.
Most hacks are just joy-ridesIt's pretty impossible for them to get any of the money off the site and even if they dump to a buddy there will be a thorough investigation, so they are just bottom-feeding pieces of garbage who spew the money...