Where Is The Biatch?

He isnt around, last time he was was over a month ago??Zach, what did you do to our friend the Biatch??We miss his trying get the girl stories, bowel movements and overall jolly presence.BIATCH WHERE ARE YOU???

He went to Lake Placid before Christmas, then home for the holidays. He's been in Ottawa just working and doing whatever it is the Biatch does since then, as far as I know. Like I said, he was at hockey on Sunday, and I expect him to be at hockey tonight.

He went to Lake Placid before Christmas, then home for the holidays. He's been in Ottawa just working and doing whatever it is the Biatch does since then, as far as I know. Like I said, he was at hockey on Sunday, and I expect him to be at hockey tonight.
Please let him know that he is missed...And Serge says hi

So, I will be pulling a "serge" but for real this time. Apparently you are:1) Allowed to post pictures making fun of Capital players in a Washington Capitals Thread2) Allowed to make fun of players, by calling them douche-bags, in a Washington Capitals Thread.3) Not allowed to say a single bad thing about the Penguins, even if it is a fact in this Washington Capitals Thread. 4) If you say that it isn't fair, it is ok for the MOD of the website to call you a FAGGOT. Even though you never insulted the MOD, it's ok to be called derogatory names for just pointing out the obvious. So basically Pens fans are free to do what they wish, while others who speak out will just be called FAGGOT and ignored. As a result, I will no longer be posting anymore in this hockey forum. Good luck to everybody, I still think everybody here is awesome, I just don't see the need to post here anymore. so its zach and the penguinos to blame dan is so right

I have been the victim of Zach's dictatorship and the power trip his mod status gives him..However calling someone a faggot is uncalled for and should of been punished. I missed it the first time around...This forum used to be fun, but not anymore as its not fair to normal hockey fans.The forum's name should change to we love the penguins and crosby.

I have been the victim of Zach's dictatorship and the power trip his mod status gives him..However calling someone a faggot is uncalled for and should of been punished. I missed it the first time around...This forum used to be fun, but not anymore as its not fair to normal hockey fans.The forum's name should change to we love the penguins and crosby.
Don't be such a faggot.