Negreanu Open Tonight - 1/6/2010 - Nlhe!

will those points be enough to get me a chipset bcos i doubt i can play it again. lol
No, to finish in the top 3 for quarter you can only miss 1 maybe 2 events tops, however Tasman25 has a great 3rd quarter and almost made it by missing 3 events..Click on my sig to get to an HTML with an unofficial standings for end of 3rd quarter. I was out of the loop for a bit, took the kids to Disney for the Holidays.Also not sure what google did to their stuff, because now my page shows as an attachment, and all the weekly stuff is FUBAR.
No, to finish in the top 3 for quarter you can only miss 1 maybe 2 events tops, however Tasman25 has a great 3rd quarter and almost made it by missing 3 events..Click on my sig to get to an HTML with an unofficial standings for end of 3rd quarter. I was out of the loop for a bit, took the kids to Disney for the Holidays.Also not sure what google did to their stuff, because now my page shows as an attachment, and all the weekly stuff is FUBAR.
I was by far the worst player this quarter of those who played a bunch in the 4th qtr, I guess I better enjoy my $50 dollar hat, assuming my standings are correct.
hey guys is there any reward for first win after first time played, maybe a hat or something
I baked it just for you superman_cookie.jpg