Negreanu Open Tonight - 1/6/2010 - Nlhe!

Private Tourney #227412121 Tonight is first night for new points and new quarter so everyone is back to 0.The 4th quarter 2009 results will be posted sometime tonight before the game starts and I will try and get the winners listed and instructions posted for prize claiming in the official thread by tomorrow. 3rd and 4th quarter prizes will be shipped together as you had a lazy tournament director who did not submit the 3rd quarter prizes in a timely manner.Tonight's game is No Limit Texas Hold Em - The Escalade of Poker or something like that.GLGLGLGLGLGL!

i will play and final table..If not I will cry
might want to go ahead and set the tissues by the computerbut my guess is you already have them there if you know what i'm saying!
might want to go ahead and set the tissues by the computerbut my guess is you already have them there if you know what i'm saying!
lol...nice..I will win though.
i will play and final table..If not I will cry
lol...nice..I will win though.
Nice try serge be prepared to go bye bye if I have anything to do with it lol, like Alan said your going to need those tissues sweetie :club:
Whats the password after getting a $1000 for knocking Daniel out monday I wanna play him again!!!!!!!!!!!
fcpfcp.daniel doesn't play in his own event though
That sux maybe he see my name and come and teach me to play :club:
I'll bet he is just sitting at the PCA right now with this screen open awaiting your arrival.
Daniel doesnt play , however I do..I am better and more famous than him..Ask anyone
yes serge better at what is bragging, and losing bets to Gruven lolbut we still love you sweetie :club:
is there going to be a '09 TOC?I actually got 11 bucks stored away in my account just for that. If not I'll just play a PLO SnG w/ it :club:
For sure there will be.Date still to be announced.