Tough Spot With Aq

ok no reads of villain, i don't really like my call 5x preflop but since i'm deep i can do it, most my money came from utg who called a raise with A4 he made trips and i made the nut flushPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 27.5 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t3260)UTG (t4096)UTG+1 (t3314)MP1 (t2930)Hero (MP2) (t5198)MP3 (t2020)CO (t5727)Button (t3675)SB (t2810)Hero's M: 69.31Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Aheart.gif, Qdiamond.gifUTG calls t50, UTG+1 bets t250, 1 fold, Hero calls t250, 4 folds, BB calls t200, UTG calls t200Flop: (t1025) Kheart.gif, Jspade.gif, 10diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checksTurn: (t1025) 8spade.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets t400, Hero raises to t1100, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls t700River: (t3225) Jclub.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets t1964 (All-In)[i'm not sure about my check on the flop, the turn maybe had to be bigger, and river no clue opinions please

never check this flop.... especially in position Multi way raised pot, look for value. turn bet should be at least 600 imo... as played you still have to call the river I think.I know you flopped the nuts and you want to be tricky, but there really is no reason to try to trick anyone in a spot like this, there are lots of hands you are killing that hit that flop that will still call a bet.

That flop hit a ton of hands. Definitely bet, it makes the rest of the hand easier to play. UTG+1's stack size is greatly reduced by the river and makes it a very easy call based on odds.

everyone nailed it, it is multiway you have to hope someone out of the three villains has something and start thinking max value

I'm not sure about my check on the flop, the turn maybe had to be bigger, and river no clue opinions please
Bet flop... about 1/2-2/3 pot is about right. Continue betting turn, about 3/4 pot. River is a shove.Trying to figure out how this is a tough spot. I'm guessing he rivered you w/ J8 because this is a completely standard "yum yum double me up" hand.

Bet the flopIf called, check/call the turnIf raised (on flop), "reluctantly" callIf/when villain bets the turn timebank call (you could shove, but this might be discouraging to villain. The idea here is to get all his chips in)On river, regardless of how played, you are calling.