Can Anyone Analyze Results Here?

So basically had a pretty good run over the last month. Microstakes grinding.But since I had 2 big cashes a couple of weeks ago, I've had nothing but bad luck. Im glad I cashed some out when I did. But its unbelievable the bad beats I am taking. I usually multitable 6 man 3.25 games. Anyway, I was just wondering if there was anyone who would be able to look over my results and hands etc and see if they could spot any leaks blah blah. Im willing to pay for it if I have to, but I just cant understand how for 20 days my bankroll was steadily increasing and then the last 10 days its just gone ridicilously down. Its like Pokerstars is out to get me!!! Heres my favourite bad beat of the day...PokerStars Game #37675423722: Tournament #228814330, $3.00+$0.25 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2010/01/05 21:24:39 NZT [2010/01/05 3:24:39 ET]Table '228814330 1' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 2: botoxman (2405 in chips)Seat 3: myownwitness (2900 in chips)Seat 5: pillpill200 (1890 in chips)Seat 6: molinski (1805 in chips)botoxman: posts small blind 100myownwitness: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to botoxman [Ks Kc]pillpill200: raises 1690 to 1890 and is all-inmolinski: foldsbotoxman: raises 515 to 2405 and is all-inmyownwitness: foldsUncalled bet (515) returned to botoxman*** FLOP *** [3s 3d 5c]*** TURN *** [3s 3d 5c] [2h]*** RIVER *** [3s 3d 5c 2h] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***botoxman: shows [Ks Kc] (two pair, Kings and Threes)pillpill200: shows [6h Ad] (a straight, Deuce to Six)pillpill200 collected 3980 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3980 | Rake 0Board [3s 3d 5c 2h 4h]Seat 2: botoxman (small blind) showed [Ks Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and ThreesSeat 3: myownwitness (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: pillpill200 showed [6h Ad] and won (3980) with a straight, Deuce to SixSeat 6: molinski (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Heres my BR chart...

post-36537-1262682465_thumb.png

You're just in a minor downswong....ive had a 1000 game break even stretch. You're up overall for the last 280ish games (which is a really small sample), just make sure your bankroll is big enough to sustain big and little downswings at the levels you are playing.

You're just in a minor downswong....ive had a 1000 game break even stretch. You're up overall for the last 280ish games (which is a really small sample), just make sure your bankroll is big enough to sustain big and little downswings at the levels you are playing.
nothing really more to say other than this Cept, sometimes I feel like you do where it seems like the world is out to get me. I usually take a break or play some different game for really small stakes and just go crazy....Load up some Facebook poker...play every hand and just start pushing the aggressive nob until it breaks off....it's really funny cause a lot of players on there take it really seriously and get really mad....lolOh another fun thing to do is play in some random...other game free roll with like 3000 people in it. Make sure it's a game you barely know or have never played before. I tried out Baduki a week ago....man is that a fun, weird game...lol...

convert so we don't see names, people tend to not like that,.. but yah no big deal i have had almost 40 games downswings and i have only been online playing a serious amount for 3 months, it happens it sucks, stay focused and make sure you are making good decisions and the results will come

You're just in a minor downswong....
Is that worse than a downswing?One thing I start to focus on when I'm in a downswing is whether I'm subconsciously becoming trigger-shy, which is very natural when you're running bad. For lots of people aggression is the first thing to go when the results turn south. Check to make sure you're still pushing the hands you should push and calling the hands you should call, especially around bubble time. That's when a SnG downswing really starts to have an impact. "I don't want to bust out yet again, so I'm going to fold this and wait for a better spot. Hopefully I can sneak into the money..."It's frustrating when the bad beats compound because they do seem to come in bunches. You'll get your KK in against A6 and you know what's coming. The other thing that happens to me is you'll shove big hands and run into better ones, like when it's folded to you in the SB with AJ and the BB wakes up with AK. Just make sure you're still making the right decisions and the ship will correct itself.
Is that worse than a downswing?One thing I start to focus on when I'm in a downswing is whether I'm subconsciously becoming trigger-shy, which is very natural when you're running bad. For lots of people aggression is the first thing to go when the results turn south. Check to make sure you're still pushing the hands you should push and calling the hands you should call, especially around bubble time. That's when a SnG downswing really starts to have an impact. "I don't want to bust out yet again, so I'm going to fold this and wait for a better spot. Hopefully I can sneak into the money..."It's frustrating when the bad beats compound because they do seem to come in bunches. You'll get your KK in against A6 and you know what's coming. The other thing that happens to me is you'll shove big hands and run into better ones, like when it's folded to you in the SB with AJ and the BB wakes up with AK. Just make sure you're still making the right decisions and the ship will correct itself.
^ This is happening to me right now.Finally, PokerStars have added an update. My doomswitch may have been turned off.