Guns In The Locker Room?!?!?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/7448...ght-report?bn=1
NEW YORK–Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other during a Christmas Eve locker room argument over a gambling debt, according to The New York Post.Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reports in Friday's edition that the standoff was sparked when Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources tell the Post.Asked by the Post about the confrontation, Arenas denied pulling a gun on Crittenton."This is unprecedented in the history of sports," Billy Hunter, executive director of the Player's Association, tells the Post. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room.''The Wizards said on the night of Dec. 24 that Arenas had stored unloaded firearms in a container in his locker at the arena and that the NBA was looking into the situation. On Tuesday, Washington, D.C. police said they were investigating a report that weapons were found inside a locker room at the Verizon Center.Now, the federal government is also involved. Ben Friedman, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office in DC, tells the Post "we're working with the Metropolitan Police Department on the investigation.''
gg NBA careers gentlemen, enjoy your stay in jail too.

If it comes out that they pulled guns on each other IN the dressing room, I would be willing to bet they're the longest suspended players in NBA history.

NBA ThugsIt was in the locker room.... Not a big surprise that NBA basketball thugs had guns on them.I can't wait for the NBA All-Star game to come my hometown. (sarcasm)
DUDE I KNOW I WISH ALL THESE THUGS WOULD JUST STOP. WHITE PEOPLE NEVER DO THIS SORT OF THING AND IM TIRED OF THESE THUGS RUINING MY LIFE.
DUDE I KNOW I WISH ALL THESE THUGS WOULD JUST STOP. WHITE PEOPLE NEVER DO THIS SORT OF THING AND IM TIRED OF THESE THUGS RUINING MY LIFE.
nah I heard Larry Bird pistol whipped Kevin McCale back in the day for looking him in the eye.
is it too late to go back to being the washington bullets?
:ts:club: