Beans-n-icewater Protege Contest

Congratulations. Well-deserved, though ironic that consistency won a Beansian contest, as opposed to ridiculous awesomeness in only select categories.I look forward to a decrease in your writing abilities, more than offset by a significant increase in drunken violence.
Wow, you, uh, you really don't know beans at all, do you?
I cant talk about that right now...the bouncers may still file charges! LOL!Frankly, I cant wait for the next time the biz team shakes me awake from a blackout for another promotion! LOL!
No, not at all.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback.
UmmmYou know Beans is not violent and the quote you put up does not actually infer any violence. He talks about getting drunk and doing some questionably illegal things but none of them involve violence. So feel free to apologize to Mr. Beans for making him out to be a violent drunk. Thank you.
Secondly, I'd like to thank each and everyone who entered the Beans-n-Icewater protege contest. I enjoyed all the entries very much, and honestly, judging them was more difficult than you'd imagine. Kudos to all of you! Frankly, In my mind you all are winners! I plan on touching base with VB about that phone call in the next few days. No auctioning on this one folks LOL!
While I won't be auctioning off the phone call, I will be accepting suggested questions for Beans.
While I won't be auctioning off the phone call, I will be accepting suggested questions for Beans.
Get drunk when you call and ask about the time he tried to get astroturf for his yard.CONGRATS LG THE NEW PROTEGE!!!
UmmmYou know Beans is not violent and the quote you put up does not actually infer any violence. He talks about getting drunk and doing some questionably illegal things but none of them involve violence. So feel free to apologize to Mr. Beans for making him out to be a violent drunk. Thank you.
My post was intended to position any violence and/or drunkenness in a positive way. We all know Beans is not a violent drunk in the sense that phrase usually entails, but a playful semi-drunk champion of civil unrest.I apologize to all those who's reading comprehension is so poor that they considered my post insulting to Mr Beans. Grade school has failed you. Mr Beans and I may live very opposite lives, but I respect the man.I hate you Steve.
My post was intended to position any violence and/or drunkenness in a positive way. We all know Beans is not a violent drunk in the sense that phrase usually entails, but a playful semi-drunk champion of civil unrest.I apologize to all those who's reading comprehension is so poor that they considered my post insulting to Mr Beans. Grade school has failed you. Mr Beans and I may live very opposite lives, but I respect the man.I hate you Steve.
HAHAHA I have a winning record against you. Lololololololololololol.Sorry that is all I got. JJJ covered the other bits.
It was a labor of love.Seriously though, this wasn't all that time consuming. I'm sure some of the contestants put more time into it than I did.Except Balloon guy. What a half-assed job he did, amirite?
To be fair, I submitted all mine with complete conviction that Scram was going to level us all.Plus I'm not really very funny.Hence the need to be a protege...