Should Someone This Ditzy Be Allowed To Roll In This?

meh,she claims its a year old, but when looking at the DC motorsports website which is where it was bought, you see its a 2005.http://www.dcmotorcars.com/inventory.html?make=Lamborghinimy guess is this is the same car and she decided to get the rims coated and back lights blacked out.so the sticker of 99k doesnt impress me. infact, for a "poker professional" who is constantly representing shit on television i would sure as shit hope she could afford it

meh,she claims its a year old, but when looking at the DC motorsports website which is where it was bought, you see its a 2005.http://www.dcmotorcars.com/inventory.html?make=Lamborghinimy guess is this is the same car and she decided to get the rims coated and back lights blacked out.so the sticker of 99k doesnt impress me. infact, for a "poker professional" who is constantly representing shit on television i would sure as shit hope she could afford it
nice sleuthing sir. Still...pretty sicko rido
nice sleuthing sir. Still...pretty sicko rido
i'm actually more attracted to her now after watching this video.not because of her money, but because she seems like the type of girl who does "fun stuff" in bed.dont ask me how i figured that out, but i'm really picking up that vibe.
i'm actually more attracted to her now after watching this video.not because of her money, but because she seems like the type of girl who does "fun stuff" in bed.dont ask me how i figured that out, but i'm really picking up that vibe.
hate to break it to you but not many people on here could relate to that
Like, bum stuff?
That car is so ugly, though. :club:
My thoughts also, It kind of looked like a Caddy from behind.

She earned it. I played briefly with her once and she was very nice to everybody at the table.

Just like it's ownerGood from far but far from good
om' like i dont know om.. if like i could ever get it up for her om .. ya i dont think so om ya .. ill pass
I hate to break it to you nerds, but she is attractive. (Ok.. there is some bad pics of her out there, and sure she has a tad of Ugly in her. But the good def out weighs the bad..)anyone who would pass this up is either a virgin, or gay. vanessa_280_736087a.jpgrousso_crop.jpg
You're like the Sherlock Holmes of butt sex. I think that would make a good custom forum title.
om' like i dont know om.. if like i could ever get it up for her om .. ya i dont think so om ya .. ill pass
Your posts appear to be written by a 12 year old with learning disabilities who always has one hand caught up in his pubis and foreskin... and you're making fun of the way this chick talks?

There are plenty of stupider, uglier people driving fine cars.And, yes, she's hot enough that I wouldn't be asking who's been there before me. As if I'd get the opportunity, mind you, as if...

I find it amusing that some are saying they would turn her down.
I don't believe that anyone here would actually turn her down if given the opportunity.But there's a huge difference between celebrity hot and hot enough to bang.I don't think she's celebrity hot, but I've also had sex with less hot.