• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Hoch and Stugotz are on a cruise together so Dan just decided not to do the show this week.
I asked dan on the Miami herald chat today ( well, I actually asked him last weke, but he answered it today) that isn't stu and hoch taking a cruise together further proof of Hoch's odd homoerotic tendancies with his friends ( and also a sign he's really, really old). Dan replied that they both took cruises, but they were not together. And that yes, Hoch is really, really old
Wood you give me a dollar.
I finally got around to what you're talking about here. That was awesome.Also, for the love of god, please no more Jason Taylor or Tiger Woods talk.
I finally got around to what you're talking about here. That was awesome.Also, for the love of god, please no more Jason Taylor or Tiger Woods talk.
Both of the last Roy's top ten's were really great, as advertised. Totally agree with the Jason Taylor/Tiger Woods talk. I can't believe anyone still cares about Jason Taylor down there, and I hate Tiger Woods.ps. The Jets seem to have a legit shot at a Super Bowl this year.
Both of the last Roy's top ten's were really great, as advertised. Totally agree with the Jason Taylor/Tiger Woods talk. I can't believe anyone still cares about Jason Taylor down there, and I hate Tiger Woods.ps. The Jets seem to have a legit shot at a Super Bowl this year.
Yeah, it's a pitfall of the show, that they will tall about local minutiae that i couldn't give a shit about. but I find dan's jets hate to be delightful
Yeah, it's a pitfall of the show, that they will tall about local minutiae that i couldn't give a shit about. but I find dan's jets hate to be delightful
yeah it is still a Miami show and Jason Taylor is the best defensive player in the last 25 years for Miami so him possibly going to the hated Jets is big news. It would be like Favre going to Minnesota.
yeah it is still a Miami show and Jason Taylor is the best defensive player in the last 25 years for Miami so him possibly going to the hated Jets is big news. It would be like Favre going to Minnesota.
Oh, I understand completely why dan is talking about it. I just don't care. I know, when I turn it on, that I'm going to have to put up with hearing about a sports market I couldn't care less about. That's why Dan is so good, is that the show can talk about about subjects I don't have any interest in, and still entertain me
Oh, I understand completely why dan is talking about it. I just don't care. I know, when I turn it on, that I'm going to have to put up with hearing about a sports market I couldn't care less about. That's why Dan is so good, is that the show can talk about about subjects I don't have any interest in, and still entertain me
definitely....imagine how much I am enjoying it. Still catching up on lots of days I missed. It's a pretty great time waster for an unemployed person.
definitely....imagine how much I am enjoying it. Still catching up on lots of days I missed. It's a pretty great time waster for an unemployed person.
yeah, I wish the chicago market had a similar talk show, instead of many different shades of terrible.

I'm totally ok with the idea of talking about the Jason Taylor situation. I just feel like they've exhausted the subject and they keep saying the same things over and over again.

I asked dan on the Miami herald chat today ( well, I actually asked him last weke, but he answered it today) that isn't stu and hoch taking a cruise together further proof of Hoch's odd homoerotic tendancies with his friends ( and also a sign he's really, really old). Dan replied that they both took cruises, but they were not together. And that yes, Hoch is really, really old
I saw that question. I missed most the chat yesterday but he still answered a few of mine from last week that he skipped. That chat is a lot more fun than any of the ones you get on ESPN.
Jesus that creed song is hilariously bad. What's wrong with america that creed was basically the biggest band in the world for a couple years.I mean, I liked some embaressing shit when I was a kid, but at least it was fun and not faux angsty sad bastard sludge. Here's the video..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaSuYZ6svQ
Oh my god, that's what I've been singing today. I was listening to the show as I fell asleep last night, it reached my sub-conscious or something.
Also, why are the Marlins soaring? Marlins are fish, right? What the heck?
I think they explained it by saying they "soar" when they jump out of the water. Hoch's "Tie goes to the runner" line in the parody of it was awesome.
I think they explained it by saying they "soar" when they jump out of the water.
I guess that makes sense. The Marlins briefly poke their head above .500, then dive back under.
Hoch's "Tie goes to the runner" line in the parody of it was awesome.
That was the only line I really laughed at. The funniest aspect of the song was Hoch's singing.I think the "real" song is funnier.

After I posted that, I turned on my 790 iphone app and the show was on, but it seemed like a repeat, because they were talked about the pro bowl or something. I only caught the last 8 minutes of the show.