• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

He obviously said whitesides numbers can be questioned because of what haslem did. To deny that is to lie. Dan is a liar.

You should tweet that at him. Add a #ahole for good measure. Maybe a Flabbatard as well.

I liked the Amin Elhassan interview. Gave a little insight on how much nonsense about the game is out there, even from the so-called well informed. Almost all of them don't know what they're talking about. He's also much better on radio than tv.

Stugotz going on a hot take spree is so good, every time. I loved him killing bo ryan and wisconsin. Anybody else saying that would be annouing, but he is so loveable i cant help but smile and laugh.

• Like 1

The issue was; did he purpose to connect with the dude's face. Charles Barkley said the same thing as Dan.

JR had a fist, and swung to connect, which deserves a game or two, but there is no possible way that you could make a claim that you know for certain that he was going for the dude's face.

I can say that because he did. Clear as day to me watching the footage. He knew exactly what he was doing and where he was going to get him.

You cant argue non stop about how incredile these athletes are, how graceful and coordiated and smart with their movements they are and then tell me that wasnt on purpose.

Cant do it.

His back was turned to him. I think that has more to do with eyesight, than athleticism.

If you watch it, crowder has his hand on jr, as will happen during a rebound and so jr knew precisely where he was and what that haymaker would accomplish.

His lack of reaction is key as well. If hed meant to give him a hard blow to the chest as a warning, when he knocked him out he would have reacted with instant suprise. He wouldnt have been able to not react given he had done something besides what he intended.

But thats not what happened, he didnt react at all because he knew exactly 2hat the outcome was because it was exactly what he had meant to do.

Oh, so dan uses the word pre meditated for kelly olynk but jr smith didnt intend to do that.

Honestly, how can he even dispute the fact he is blinded by race in everyyhing.