Excellent analysis, thank you. Sincerely

I was getting tired of his "Dolphins are medicore" argument. I mean, he's right, but this league has proven time and again that a hot qb can win you some games in the playoffs. And i'm also not sure what his ultimate point was. Ireland job security? Not sure

He's right, they are so hot and cold on offense that its annoying, but you always take the chance ro get into the tourney. Maybe i'm wrong. But I'm not under the idea that they are destined for great things this season. You just take the progress, whatever it may be

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Excellent analysis, thank you. Sincerely

I was getting tired of his "Dolphins are medicore" argument. I mean, he's right, but this league has proven time and again that a hot qb can win you some games in the playoffs. And i'm also not sure what his ultimate point was. Ireland job security? Not sure

He's right, they are so hot and cold on offense that its annoying, but you always take the chance ro get into the tourney. Maybe i'm wrong. But I'm not under the idea that they are destined for great things this season. You just take the progress, whatever it may be

That was the most confused I've ever been by a Mexico post. I went back and reread the last 5 or 6 posts twice, thinking it would help make more sense.

Nope.

It appears to be a random Dolphins rant wedged into the middle of a discussion about two white players in the NBA, with a little college basketball hoops talk thrown in for no reason.

Brv, Do you even listen to the show? If not, shut it.

While I agree with McGee, that Tannehill won't be that hot QB this year, he does go through stretches were has excellent drives

The second part isn't off to a hot start either. Dan is arguing that in order to beat the champion by judges score, it has to be decisive and obvious to everyone. Stugotz is being the voice of reason wondering why simply scoring it the way you think isn't good enough.

And then Stugotz asked him how the challenger would feel beating someone, but not getting the win because he didn't beat him enough and Dan was like, "They knew that's how it was when they signed up for it." I mean, what the hell is that?

The second part isn't off to a hot start either. Dan is arguing that in order to beat the champion by judges score, it has to be decisive and obvious to everyone. Stugotz is being the voice of reason wondering why simply scoring it the way you think isn't good enough.

Dan was just stating a fact, not saying what it should be, he was stating what is so.

Dan thinks its so and so does Dana, apparently.

Yeah, Dan was annoying me this ep to the point where I said I would only listen on Stan and Bo days. He is so unwavering on all of his opinions, which arent always facts. And he picks on stu for 5 minutes for saying something weird, then bitches about being derailed. Uh, you derailed it. Let it go and you'll be fine

And enough with the clocks.

If i didnt have a 7 hour drive tomorrow, I wouldnt listen.

No

I thought of that before I wrote all of that. I said he was annoying me and I said I was going to stop listening. Not be annoyed, keep listening, and keep complaining. If he keeps up at this pace, my listen time will severly decrease.

I will accept that you can complain post listening once in a while, but you were doing it after every show.

I still enjoy him for the most part, but that much of anyone will get annoying. He does have a blind spot of picking on people and then being guilty of similar things. That and how he's sometimes odd and too chummy with some guests in a weird way. Still think he's the best interviewer at espn right now

Telling mike ryan to not answer the phone over and over was annoying as well. Maybe it was my already high annoyance level and Atlanta traffic that was working against me today

Dana white calling him a dummy was great though

The Greg Cote Effect. I haven't listened yet.

About the clocks...I do wish he would stop drawing so much attention to it, but I also hate how it can cut off some really good interviews. Before national, if an interview was going well they would just let it go where it needed to go and then have a super short segment next. I feel like they're limiting some of Dan's best work. So that is one thing that going national has hurt the show.

I really hope the national audience picks up on the song parodies though. It would be nice to get some non-Dolphins ones. Just not that Ron Rivera one.

• Like 1

Have you guys listened to Wednesday's show yet? Anybody here follow @DragonflyJonez on Twitter? I know Essay doesn't because Dragonfly is black.

So on Twitter he was making fun of the Sports Science segments and he tweeted something like "Calvin Johnson has a 14 foot wing span" and Dan apparently read it on the radio like it was a true statement.

Then Stan said you need to never read his tweets again.

Now Dragonfly is talking about it on Twitter.

There's no real point to this post except that I wish I knew more context. And you should follow Dragonfly (or "D'Brickashaw") if you want to read a bunch of funny black people stuff. I don't know who he is, other than he seems to be friends with Bomani.

I believe this would be the conclusion:

D'Brickashaw@DragonflyJonez

Long story short. Dan took a hyperbolic tweet where we were clowning Sports Science and presented it as fact and now SVG thinks I'm a idiot.

D'Brickashaw@DragonflyJonez

So Lebatard, the master troll of all trolls, got trolled. And SVG hates my twitter name and recommended Dan unfollow me

It's in the last 6 minutes of Wednesday's show. It's pretty funny that Dan actually thought Calvin Johnson could have a 13 foot wing span. Wednesday's show in general was a lot of fun. I like Stugotz's Hot Sports Topics of the Day.

• Like 1

That wingspan thing was so dumb by dan, but everyone is entitled to be a dummy once in a while

I now feel like Stu is doing a comedy routine with his takes. Still funny though

Apparently Hochman was not able to resign with 790 the ticket, there is some major shake up in management there or something, and he's going to walk Dec 31 when his contract ends. Word is that he's going to 560 or w/e, and will be on the afternoon drive show competing directly with Dan. Such horrible news. I really enjoyed the morning show, and now I'm just never going to listen to it.