Phil Ivey Divorce...

Is this definitely true?Jesus, the timing is quite unbelievable with regard to the whole Tiger Woods thing.Def will be interesting to see what kind of settlement is made. I think since his wife was his 'high-school sweatheart', they probably won't have any sort of pre-nup, and the fact Ivey wasn't a mega star when they married

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The divorce isn't surprising- the dude is an out of control gambler. I think it would be difficult for any woman to live with him- all respect to Ivey. As many have said- This may reveal Phil's actual wealth, deal with Full tilt etc.

Jim Brown,Muhammed Ali, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods 1) numerous legal problems 2) stripped of his title and almost bankrupted by government 3) killed by a lone gunman or possibly a gov't conspiracy4) assassinated by possible FBI plot or rivals in the nation of Islam 5) legal troubles, imprisoned by possibly false rape charges 5) father was murdered , two "patsies" set up 4 it - father had deep gambling debts 5) HIV 6) sex scandal made public Is there a secret faction within our gov't who tries to bring down black sports stars who transcend their own sport and politicians who are representative ofchange??? Obviously, the Kennedy brothers could be added to this list due to their support of civil rights, opposition to the Vietnam War and pursuit of organized crime So, is Phil's divorce the turning point in a brilliant career ala Tyson/Robin Givens - 4 those of u that only remember the last decade, Tyson was at one time the most invincible heavyweight of all time. Cut the ties to Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, and the millions of dollars lost and won at dice....... Anyone can fall victim to the trappings of fame and having more money than you can spend, but if you lose track of what is really important, it affects your ability to be great........

Jim Brown,Muhammed Ali, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods 1) numerous legal problems 2) stripped of his title and almost bankrupted by government 3) killed by a lone gunman or possibly a gov't conspiracy4) assassinated by possible FBI plot or rivals in the nation of Islam 5) legal troubles, imprisoned by possibly false rape charges 5) father was murdered , two "patsies" set up 4 it - father had deep gambling debts 5) HIV 6) sex scandal made public Is there a secret faction within our gov't who tries to bring down black sports stars who transcend their own sport and politicians who are representative ofchange??? Obviously, the Kennedy brothers could be added to this list due to their support of civil rights, opposition to the Vietnam War and pursuit of organized crime So, is Phil's divorce the turning point in a brilliant career ala Tyson/Robin Givens - 4 those of u that only remember the last decade, Tyson was at one time the most invincible heavyweight of all time. Cut the ties to Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, and the millions of dollars lost and won at dice....... Anyone can fall victim to the trappings of fame and having more money than you can spend, but if you lose track of what is really important, it affects your ability to be great........
:club:
wat
You know, there's something that can be said about this POV
How long did it take you to write this?
<insert cat with thinfoil hat picture here>
ironically there is a very similar picture with Tiger woods at a laker game.http://moblog.whmsoft.net/zenphoto/en/them.../r521388408.jpg
this is what I saw when I clicked your linkÿØÿà�JFIF��H�H��ÿíPhotoshop 3.0�8BIM����ò����OUSDN�����RTRPIX(�000063152�PIX<�4F�20091204P�014515+0000Z�%G����USREPORT-US-GOLF-WOODS-REACTION�ORIGINAL �4�S�SPO BKN� BTRE5B304VJ00�:rel:d:bm:GM1E56C0Y5M017�20090612<�041015+0000A�HermesF� 2.1.0.184P� HANS DERYKZ�ORLANDO_�FLd�USAe� United Statesg�ORL320i�oGolfer Tiger Woods and his wife Elin sit courtside during Game 4 of their NBA Finals basketball game in Orlandon�REUTERSs�X01986x�ÕGolfer Tiger Woods and his wife Elin sit courtside during Game 4 of their NBA Finals basketball game between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers in Orlando, Florida June 11, 2009. REUTERS/Hans Deryk z�SSM/YH‚�3S‡�en ���ÿÿÿÿÛ�C� $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342ÿÛ�C 2!!22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222ÿÀ�Aš"�ÿÄ��������������ÿÄ�J���!1A"Qa2q#‘¡3BR±Á$brÑ4Cá%St‚²6’ð5Usuƒ“ñÿÄ�������������ÿÄ�&�������!1A"2Q#aBÿÚ���?�ÈRç~¿¥=÷ŽaÚ¡„˜=iÕ¸?:›ÇeTÍGìÌ?ÞÝ1ßjÚæµÚòìA‚°/³ýOî3Ç—';ÖÓoÄ6ïƒ 'µÙ3âŽyäVW/89nõQ9Pw£z»èú´“­‡-É\FÆB™gÕF¶†â:’›0Efñ^ËŒ3{ÔΙ¨Ic:ÜÛJb“¡=A„RÈÜÖÍCèËN£@Ço•D‚¯×ôhÕ£Õâè#œlɾ•p¾ž¢¹xµ¢ü¬˜Žäòƒ‘ù q¯™T‚{zTÝ•Í&K̃¹¥@˜]Þ üÄ.?*…½»fSŸéNxÊï‚i",`~tÒzáå’àá;ÕÂm7‡aœgaP<7ă¹íW¨ H[ÅvaÉñ«9¦¬ÍîloèGg˜ã¥Yô~cšìõê1V7[;C’ªÒ|©ô¹IcØþUŒÿ�ÈÍé†ecT³·´ÄpÆ ùRíá´UNt^•JÜiÞ/4¤tªü’‚‘Ê{WÊåÛ+‰ic·KáÓ¥.q >‘ò¨˜.ÌžY1ÍD<¥U¶íš9´.#íkep…Y�=¶ OߌR^ä‚Tœ8éï]ûóúÕ¡ådLË‚3 rp3R6‚446ç˜T”Q`cëøþ7¶s΢NÒå-±Š›¶Öœ`j­$9#j…9{W©ŽôrOö[­µ©�‡Ö¤¬øšhfrG¦jœŽ@¥,‡›5¹b‹[DS’fÅaÄqá·=³\¼;¹¬ÓLÔÚÖuÉ<¹«m¶¿?™¼+Åâۉ݇-é’ÑÂ#FÆ6¡."çjõ®¢“sy† §d|®Æ¼ ª‘éG« n-WŸ8;Ò4Í67Ô<‘Eº™ŽFj2BOΧ.-ÌEƒŽPSQ³¤mј•zz³‘ª¶r²ûÕïNž&¶@ØÍPyLo³mFÁ©¼X\ì;Õc7£2š40E.1Šý‰ð–ÇjÏl5É’uåbA5¡éúäö€ÝÏYÀ?•mÊRüŒ¥E#‰4_»ó6ÝñUX†àZÒµ¹­5¤e·º„“¶CƒUظnÒÄ׌ÌvåQÖ²Ò5b4CÜ«üŠyr;Z‚k<-¡ÚþΊe‘Vt¦Sã:Œlÿ�ÓÓjŠËm"ß2¢#`ãçB5¥¤yð”õ1¤ÿ�BR§dñ„:‚<òHáç7Í*姗±å*ŽËõªTÒI<†Gffõ570#<ÃoV¨é£S’3í¶iô7''lŽl¨Î )[lcó¯Hü‡+'ê)?èÁ¾´˜Å1CñGqIð”ŽGÊ–²m‡}Å';’0}3µ�6ðKÍÌàS]2V¤™¤C’˜Ï`kÂxŸwLj@JÁuÉ‚>• n~õ$ù×õªâÊeNG½=åe*•ºƒëíI®CM ×|1¦&—±íON‘_l0ÏÊ¢¦›Žµ:4Ýl_ŽyºïN Yð ’Û ŸÒ4‡¸er(â.FƒÂ?ãY¤’uaš•Ôá6âÎOZ#H’M>Æ0£; îi.o|IÕ,¹)qU»4¡9vëR°Ø‹e�œ·zO½¶k¶ȩ̈½K™Ÿ9ägLV…0怮ۊε¥{kéÔ®sZ9U>!‚9'‘¶É]«Q‘N‘›ÂYàŠH¿r:œÓ˜1¦ãcA:îHé[HÀ©µcæÎEsï¿ý悼ÈXzTŽÞ¦¶¢Œ7A‰ {WR>c°¢ã‡a_gQ幜Ž>›Q(˜®ª�)Ð0*‰Q)3žÕâØ›vå4$· gzmÐ(ØjIæëK{‰1̬v "•È4ðlÖR[©“VÛB@gÅNǯ_ŒUÔca½2“H™Íy¹¿„Ýøó:£IUVņj£Å7s™ÔÀœå¶Ú£c¼”lzÒøk†a½²Ž{’B3½yžW†°C‘xfrÑ ö Mqz5´Â§Â­Iq·ƒ}8Xc8ÚˆÖõDáÜÛà à ªZâ_ÞHÒ¹È;g¥yOgT% ÁrÄSZ°'X›eT•HðèK»E gnõyÒôF’ ò¨Xÿ�SY…ŠmD¡hÜ 9"ÚFcÓaRóýŸÞ܆åð“=ëChEŸ+DcîOJ*6Y�æ·bÕªDœß£Ö¾Èx‚á¿ `<£ óìëUÙþÍu-36«o)ŒˆùWÔ •ø¿:ãr:•pOPFAªsuF/vϵM2Ñã&Ú"„mÓj·Óži9IÆ }iªýŸpÞ«3ÊöB)ˆëÀü«+㿳¹8GK»Ö­nV{Xÿ�…—„ì+«Åœn¦,®ÖŒ¢âEÓXÃo|rc<¾ÃßÞ¢ÝË’ÎK±îç&¼X±$œ’r}é«9Û¤e-ÎFÇÔmFÛë–Ø'ˆƒøz½pdµLke¢ß\†Xü7O ½÷:òó©üúUm÷¢cšXÛÊÙÊw¥Ìn%Úf;5 $lFRš[¤`€¡§Cm•l¯µo•™ã@²è9 Rr ƒê*W ç¥3$I¾p( "‹KÇ1"¼'-±ýh™Vß4#ü Ò° ò×ïšk˜ô}ÅttéNÀW1MÁ§ÿˆŸÒ‡;בŒlV2Ãeú¿$'%~§z6.¾—ssRdm'µ”Ý.àa?Î7þ™­åtXì›U!Æ„Ûèùñx&u •9«Ž…Ãïj$^žµ¤O£Äd¯4†<¸ô¦èeVB!òŒT=íØEsœ`T–»/Í!ØUM}UÞ(²IØ‘^fe÷+¢ß#^HÑHCóv5kÐuI§aÍïQ–< <7âVbØ9#o·Ð£ÑÐݾÌÛü©M$´V,ÖõW±ˆ¡Ùñ¶õGºÔî®å<òvÁ«N¯luIy³ßlT<ü/:«Ê„íNÇ$F)-Á'¨1Ý=hŒIÁ{Œ‚ .Rr*Þ‰ÿ� G­E‘¿J9Ü2�h\¤VŒ2Å…§Ô⛕ŸzûSÈc¡«­ ˜/©‰$>´¬I š]Ž F¹,ø¢]² 4 “ñj3‘X¢FE Û4R�{ѪùQŠÚfZa”Ïz¹nGö©%=} yTíJVjØÂ\�àŒíZêò}Á�cœ`oY“—#Ò´œbF^'ò»ÆwøÚdƿïª0¹g$úT]§+0¸ÉÞŽŸ\¼Š[TSÕªS„£Ô5MM„Òn˜ø{ú׆´Ž¾‘|á.·²¶ŒºEøAéó5nin\c ôªóܬ !;`zR¦¿%#˽'‘-âäLx€‰ÁxŽÄP)#ØMà¹2[6è–/ÄøƒvE&Y„ДæÈìjm‚‰ ׊6'>†‡mEQÀc€j¹>§Èæ$°>ô$÷¦h[8ý g˜ø–ï¾€ØõéUO´è&Ö¾Îu‹Ku/*"Îu`ŒÈE¦ªeC2œTÞ*ÀùXgÔV¡:•ƒZ>F=~c5êÚø“ì†ËQ»’ïF½[&–6Ò©hÁ=yHÝ~UR»û ×í!yšæÁÑwòHÄãåŠïY"ý“£?4ä\ å›6œ7OáÜÝ‘ÛÈþ´>¥¥Ãc32aÈäæ;ÖŸB]"£®Ç4ç‡Ê¹†ŠxÃà_IÇ4Aº÷®yëgDi I:”σ'Pø>€Ñw,|"Tï@ˆ%iÄx%Ž;îsé[‹tbIœÌoΙesñ3­? x%1ós`ü'µ:‘ø¸åznM FÁV4ø·òT„6gÓjL¨`TÞG誂¢Ó�ŽÔÖ cÚŒ¸SÍ‘NXX­ÌàHÜ©Ôš·*VAÅÝG“È$wcü*2iw—Éq‘1èqV$Ô”/o¥ÄªÎày›ëBK#jó,ªCƼþõŸ–ÙG‹Cÿ�gÓ<¡²g?|UÛßb+ë'P¹„×ÎbšHÔ~Ð#¹xÃEaÏ¿ót_Ôþ•ô|™cŠº"Ð3€Zƒº‰jU`æÓ7v€ÃsŠÛ–qË,Amj;‚Ê*9 =ÍÇr£®\ò²mƒPüÌìUHÆkÎÊþÇF.[ûm*/P2{šªëü_ãxÈ{Tî©aõ§…#`|ê—wÃ0xÌáüá¬_¶U!Í)Ú[¡žµm‘ !”`Š®hZp±¹3K!cÚ¤µ;ÞPBô¤šô6¬ÏµåZ™“F5 {2™y—¡?®Ÿ¼#ddãj§Ü;(ªÐVNJ… yÛ­wëC)Å?õ«Q,Ìi<Ô†}é<ÕöMžMvÞ˜Ò‹S2=NLÒÍ…4 ?‹DHùP€ù÷®l’+¯ŒQpÉïQá³€d®Nk2òambrk•Nôܳ¬Ëœý*>ä0mª_†t·Ôï‘å|×7÷ù=X8ŒXèÒÞ\)ð˜¦w«„–­§Û”TäN\t«î“ÂQÇn¤¨éEj|*n¬dŒ()®?**h´>¬Ëa°¸¹�B͹íZ§i«¡è£œæWsè; ¨höóZꧼdJ$ålŽÿ�¥]îeÝ[ÛórÅžiN:(¯V»:[¾‡ãLYó¹íŠR Ò¸x‡IY<gàòž}³Nxðôõß5Q´˜“pm˜0݈P“^4{ÆÙ2å£yb‘Oozˆ»ŒÛâBÛ=}G½)ˆ&©!‘DÑœ“ÖŽóÄó³yXzZ&F“Ñ8ÜúCQƒktrsîHééXBh-nMµë)>Y<ÃçS–· Û÷ Ÿ—­W%‰¦·ÈøãéEi÷^$MŽà“ói¦e¢tÜ‘ƒØìi qœ£©5g&ß®yNkÏ/7¥Z,ÃFUÇ–§ê¦Xr#—u>â«÷êâ$™‰ê§ØúÖ•öƒh·:2N»¼N÷ë?áÍ8ßë"0HQ¥cò~¦»”ÿ�ÎÌ%³¶zmšZ\™MÒ>Nç=jV΃I{v^c!ØÒŨçåä>S’iWK$8 ËÚ¸rdrèì†4‘&”óÄë'8Îø¯[YÜ¿/!'“aÓ"¥¬®Uç\žRN JÜXÜÏå Ô„Óù$|jÊü\9q+óÉëGÇÃòÄ¡ätÍKZÝ͘TɃԵ݈bG§µ/’L|#.æŽÊ‹PÒ±94DîYŽh7;Õ ŒË@òö¢`I!‹ÆäL‘š’Šæ$Ð¥‰÷’fåEªÉèœU±­áUÝZKg-ŽÔì©÷f½gÇ)‡;wγ³K8GøR:ˆ|#×ç]°†. â½;N0–´•Â²®ÅÑrI5˜ý¦nMF&ö/¤…æÔf–}J@ÊHÁ/ÃùœšÔc¹VÆHªäemíc‰#Ç…T€Ò•cw—cÍœ•èQÃvZ9Ç.ÔËÎ1ÊhÔâ#0É¢G0EÌÃíÅ%c7EåÞ«ÜøpJë»Õ¡qÕ„sè’±¬Ëƒn <ÐgÍ\Y£L¬/«K©ÝHÍ÷¡Ž€µ^›ö¬$¸ºY{ãc¼Ó.nd$œ-.‹&ÔD¯Aü@kÏòfý‚&m¸Ôš•AÖ¡læ<£z=$æõ&¼|·³®4*TÙ*ÕÁSEm8çÀ<Õ]Ž"⊶oº¸aµb3âiÆÏ¡t«èžåpjiäŒÛ“¶kçí3ŒM„¸yO-NÜý¤¢Y·âŽ›oÖº ïl„•Yõ–š5è¸-óª—q#iP\]G²´žŸPûÔO=Ίo$ýýã–P{Õ`Ôø2ÖóD¼1´¨¹Vs·1ëµqfw“þǤeq�ÖãÌÈÒóc¼­ô=êéÃWRß'‚®\ üª×„Âô²é@LOħè: ºðþ‘X½Ô»4™ØœœT2Ez,žµ+Ó§)2ƒUÙxÊoîÒ{æ†ã JãR—ðu’Iª¹žÊ_XðHæ ÿ�Ê=>t¡Éë³E‡Xˆ>Š¬wF}ǧΈÇq”óÂÃc‡×åòõªU—I…Iãe ü,GËÔU†²Ç·*sñ/fïGÄÓØ›¾‰vkvXä%ÁV=ǧΕø=Mb#É.YH÷¥[\ZßÄ|&Éþ(Éó/û×eQ"G7âÆáãìk.,qIüh\ùWP–¶#Ð×Lxº ¶•4Ü#Ë"wåÇÔS‰–EñyÑgLgÉœžÕŸðÞa»» B±‹üëiá½2ßW»{[‘̤ëcšnŸkªirÏâa6Tãí]±WŽŒ'R3`”–dwÍ1ªköÒÌ‹rê01Ì«¹£-4¸uhåY]㜺HØTì4û‹©Zcè6ýkŽ0]³¯“ô1qsˆ’[01‚>´«8A'•€5o¥XÃ(/à ½X±4a{(ÛjS®¢iÒ=¹×88ÍE^ówÞ¦e�‚A¨{­ò:Öböi‘sdP¬¹9¢¤še—º`FCv©Îˆžè̪ÑìŠÀê†õÕžâ™`§1ÉÅVQmQ„蕽¸ñ&\±;î­ÕʬdñÞ5ºÔ¥åÞ€¶ÀU,Á™Ù™sÖ´o²Ë~M>òã'ÆG õªá…2ydkƒªÛ’; ‰µnH“¿ZV¡8[|däŒbšØ’Eu¤s°šy¯\«¶€(ËMfh.– 6˜ÑY&–Bq’Ç­k ̲ ˆÍ6$Aqß, Éfê¥gÚmêézÊ»làŠ?‰u?Sp™ºj¼[Ř3‚XšážÛ-F¸Öãe_¡äÖ£TåæÍAÉaÍbŒ æÆNõr³F|ÌGÖ ¤tr¤OjÔX8#5ZŸR.äæ„”äÉ41aUŽ$‰ÊL"KÆjIçÞ–M!‡Z­$a¶6†ÎXe©_xÐPrçœÓ|ÇÖ²ÒÝi³N9Þ›í_PÎ4ôééZŽ+—&ÅÈI¡Êïš!º×„YÊáË¢ÉÐå¦ØÞ§,íÌŒ*Î2ÓªŠ»é–`($W‹ä¾ŽÌ+‘È4ü-y*jÂBƇ¥/OáG‰.„V•ˆŸ4̾Q\qnLé•Ef¢ÅÀfÉ8�V™À¿cwÚÄPêšë´£¶ÃâqÛ›ÐÔ¸kìEÒ%Žòé~ùv½mÀù ½Ü¨‚Í‚*®Øí^Œ]Dà“²’útZ\6¢4 »…QØ …K[N%HHêzPÜMøQ@€îˆ úÔ"Þ9å†3–nõÅšU2øãq'®u=>Øò,kʧÌùó•Tø“Y†æ_)�n«ÚˆÖøun-mî<Þ•uG*¾2ôã. Ñ—ßðtÒ0Ëð°=)Ë=:[4ä,Jêñ¨_ÆÀ€£—µWï$2t:IͶ4¨«^Ç-¼­,’U9N3Rµ'šÒ)ˆ\lÝ"œ¸‹O¨¡ô•Ym}i³E–Úà\)`7ÂIùÒÝ<;·ô?ÜPº@æ\c¬8ÏÈ‘Rj„PukvºÔX¹õ¡VÍc¹N„æ¬ZøKKÙ àÕfæY=rkÎÉi—`æ�\v¨=IC¡j]ۯʣîcdÖq²ÒVTçRŒh~BÛŠ—»³bIÆÔ M±])è‹@Âkü¨Ø£æÜ×'*»Rå±Ñ2y7ÊÔ|±fLµ+ÀËZäaÄ•s½ ì)OñRí_RÏ8eÍûÓÏÖ˜jäÈV"Qy#òëI¶Œ³ >(|ITb„¸AÉ‚Ü©éyy¹jû¥iw7Œ°Z@ò9þQ°ùÓœÂkR† ¥²ã™ñ×ØVï¥hÖšM²Åo ¦ä ÏÖ¾o,^iòôz Ki­ìâ5+q«’@r#Ï”½_!¶¶±„,q¤h£°À¢ � ®qŒ“Á£¨yš8d 0^¼½3ô5¾*Hó{'>÷¯8•yG|Ór´wŠŽIß”æ³ñvV1“�¦yAÚŽÓïf¶ÒÖ)Í™¨¥Ey º£rÅúâVñ¥”œu ¿J©Üë6Úf˜†³V "šâËïÏœ&|ÀvÏjšÃO¾‚FÔʃ ¯FÔTeö–ÊAqDHûA»¼bRÔËl&ØõÍxëvz€ÝV&?ÂNZ‡n×ôï¸k_I­œ¶ó¨%G¥WµI¸•'ñ5 @¼¬ÐmÎ}M]ã´mI'Ñ¢Y]­»ô¥ÜêÏ̸÷ªn}{:ªOo*�¿ííSA˜œnk™Ãt0§•¥c’i8OjJŒô·]†Ø­¥HL¸‘c˜šˆá²Í«ÝdäË6>DQºÄŠ°Aµ+†tÉQ§ÕeŒª=·†ŒO]ÿ�éY{Ñ;¡·;ʧp¦@?,ÔÚíb;•þõëþêó¸_™À©»•æ½Š1Ò0«õÆôý‘aü6¥uáŸSZ4}7=+8ЉMgaÓ5È‹™»ŠíÅÑÙVãq:VšÓ3D=p7•|ç©,ëxÐÛ«•õ•š—–GŒõ=+çÏ´í¸{Še0!—'ƈã#~£èhÊ¿E1J´R¿eÞãŸÆI¿ÒÔµ·™W.@­5÷É#Ê…=Fk­y”Æsó®I)3¡É#’œ7Zd±8ô¤33¶N¸©zÙ71ÑÖ¸dÆ›/êi%ªÕFm³­½)F%Tèý?MºÔïa²²…§¹˜áÔžÃߥa»6—±ÝDº×õ˜4ë5IJ³ž‘ êçä?Zú7D±´ÒôøôË8È´¶ˆF¾­ž¬}Ï_­@ðŸ[p®–aVY®¦�ÜÜã#¢¯ùAüêÑoãƒ9fÌ’aWŠ¤Br¶LÁäS#*1ô¥ø«Ÿ(Ý:P°¦VI:mEYF$Øù»ŠÑ€¸†—ߥ ¨éV:¬>í²JÂHó/Èö¢pCCKz@eœQöQq|šUìYÆÑÜìG·0¬âï‚ø“@¸æ¾ÒfXýì?ˆŸ˜é_NåqÖ½€Gγ(©v5*>a‘ çé@J¬½+è½k‚´]eKKl!œô–)úŽ†²þ$û9Õt¤i­Wï¶Ë¹x×ΣÝÚ£ñS´YdM•ÄÌ ‚3Q܆GÎ*jâÜs2ž î+°Xÿ�SåC«#DS8¨Û…&ã–­_rgØÐwZ9-âd.:æ’v:"¡ÓŒ‰ºïŒÒ~棽IËr!€ÆqŠŽæJ¤q¶MÍ.†˜å©¹t·šç5õ-žj=)®R[ñ¸!.ã5­ìÚëA6ä�õká®—WÔ¡·O™¼ÇÐzкF”Xq[§Ù΋mi¦}è¨3?SŽÕÁæyj_çøñ8ý™hÑ4˜4m:+h/*â¤àb¸ä†é·jiŽù¯=–®º¬‘º:†B9YOB;ŠDxmóM_\{;‰‘ ý1YmPÒ¶f³¨y|‡*<¼Š@ ôüªBî@ɺì®Á>‚‡·ƒÅ»V •K}MvHÙ®£pr±©ÏμæÎÅÒBx†ïîúpXNYØ*ÐP·ZJZé¹ûìÆä/›( ߨ›Ó÷M¶o0Œ™Híå~µÎ2¾ûž‹5Æ?v6:жjÊÑÒ.ùKÁ+'ÌоԖ—<ãÇ’Væ4‰’spÂ?y•3ÐzÔ´š”'•³èko’Ñ¥+ì#^Nžôú²çÊrh7œ1ÆÛw¥%©Åý™$”Þ½+R}¨¨¢íšŠÕ5ø­ a”ŒÏJb ¸ÃYh¤[h_Î[¾•nÑMÅ·=ÕÁ+-ÁòŒì>U™ZÙM¯qP(.]üÇúÖ½ÄàÓ´ˆ6@Fz•©$’D­¶ÃЈt‹hÎüîeo—Z“µüYĬ1’ÏôíDé\=©ßBc!B $òŒ{w«uÛÀKÝJÓ¡yWÊ6ýiG›³ ¢¹Ã1=ƨ̈Xd’q°«ú[ @g»Ríà·µŒEIáQŠ[œ}k² ‘/bU�@{T/pÞ›Ä:oݵKø$M™µN.Ã¥xÿ�€Õ 0ýcì‘Z[kôsÙ%^V?Q‘TMW‡fÒ.ZÚâß’UàÎW×å_DǼ’GåW`­SøÃ@ý¯`Í�ö×/ÇtúéY5fp¥ ·µÒï€hN!¾>L힣çCÃFX`V¢‰X¤Í·JxGÚŸµ¶žòå-­!’y›áH—™Ðt­3‡~ÊÎRçˆå(:‹[Ì}»|…arfÝ"‘ü/©ñ×aá©iäÚ8¾g×ØVÝÃ\-§ðÍ›Eh¾-Ä›Ou óÉíì¾Õ+km­ª[ZÁ©²EáGûŸz íAÚ­Q)NÎ�2N”Eš8I®¤ÝŸáùR ƒÆ/lѳa ¦wÅQ“E+f3ÔïEÆ¡bûS3l�鵸)�Œ7ûé`‘ñŒ{ö¯’qK\ýiÕå=Å:ÆÔÙA®2F;oí@ã5ÃLœ®êÿ�C]syq† ö½Ás=ͨŠàô¸‡Êÿ�ì~µ•ñG ßðœFàÅ÷»�q÷ˆÁ<¿ë¾u¹»ª)f`�'¦(/mç‰Ü#0TÊ‘èsÔRpO³JM4M®¯/áGŒô¨¹ïn'''j¿ñÿ�G¦™um Ðù¦´eÁˆ÷)د·jÍZlµmA.ɾÏg~fÞ•â'µ2cKðµnŒ‘‚LšéËÒáƒlš”³ÒÞ}ÀÂ×¹6¡‘È•ºD|vï!ò‚~•=£è’»«²ŸÊ¤ì4Ô€#§Z²[›xó¯#ÊþCÿ�0:ðøï¹µ²ð•3kÚDQé:D~<±Âª»™(¬]ãHôé„Zo+Ý'YePÿ�z¦j:ö£«ÌÒjóܹí#íô+ƒnR)–k¤}EuǼ-grÌcù_˜þB«šŸÛ Ú<¸‘â3š¯ñ'FÒ5ö“·žøõnVfÙúÌÇá󦎧;ub>T,l93Šmå�ÐÑ›šògØ»ó¨éä8lŸëN4™éÒ¦¸?‡¤ân#µ²RòÌwÀçEl¤Z¾ËxVig7~fesü+êMmúgéÚ}Ñ»x–kÆLÒoèaEéE¦‰§%­ªQÕˆÝÏ©£˜9$ãµtös¹X°ñŽâ½â/cŸ• qÓ¥,¡‘“ÐcÞbRs—ϯ58i r–Ø»šbî5ç”SùÞ‘r3n~b€!­€ŽÝ‡ùŽj7Pˆ¬„ŽûƒRHyfe= 5s81÷ê§ûRqišÜ¦ãÄ{K‰>'EæV>¥Ú¡,¾Í´øåûRšåW¤6±æù±É¦ýÑüȦ–¹%œFNnQÍíI¤Í&ÒѤiVÚE¿…¦ØÃeøŠ»üØïR±@É$×”éèù¤è>µ½z3lZŒSíOGHzvl`¨À¢1×Ö€¶Ðž\sšVyZSÛ¥ u)2,JFI©kdð­”cµ<Þy±éDœòíLÄ2Ù§ÇJ�ätð oŠdfº[z@.I–(˹òM£³/3u;ãÒƒºîÞ×8 —¢Y¿Z�p½ ü9=i#¦M3w{”—’tA²úžÂ„�w3/Òǘ;~ösÙt:3ÆØ1œzTF‘¿u’æmî.Û½‡aRhž$Ár|Äf´®eV†HĈÉæFô;b¾qãî5Ä- ~çt<[sØê~_Ò¾ŽˆýãT¹ÇÁ…•RxëA^#áy$滶ÌöûnHê¿QŸÊš,iËM/Ù�ÓÛ½{Âo_Ò¶„G‡Q*®síWÝ*ã°ÃµfvrƒpÁ«„Æq°«yÙe—ëƒÇŠ‚¶I­Àñ›”t¨M{V–�B1WqƒÚ‹³˜“Í ª·Ïͬ2¯Âª1ýëφ {:'–Öˆ¶›žBKy‰Û=é·æÎZhî;|«ÜÄnWÐõsž…‰ÂÇä}kÎÄvÈ¦É ï^æÈߨ 4Z²ýÈr­Ð„s‚}ªÃ«;¬²\‡SAÆGóŸZÌìo$Óï⸉ˆt9¸ùVÑÃßiÚ%ô1A¬Z0ºEÁ‘ps\ùNƉ]"ÂDˆ-¬H±¨ò7ñgëVˆ4hnlæê·:þ"ɺŸÏûTIã~µS$%a¾Ú¢¿÷ñ¸Šõã¶ü+`^F½sIÉšE7_ágqq6”Ö±±æ„œ²oQUÈ\¡¤ÖµKwµ7Å7<‡>…gvv‚åóÑdr£+¶ÇµAMû:‘!c¨°ÌØ©ˆîƒƒ¸;ü©6Ü)ÅÌîY}ÄR¿egò³‘Ø5nÐ4T¸†µÕ$0m£ÄÇ¡=j˜îjg‰¥ÿ�µ|0vD ËdWE<9¿ ×¾ÈôóÛ2†6r=ÏçYV‰p3IåÓÞ¾€û#Óÿ�ì»íP®ÓËàBqü ×3DUÈÄÝ#L˜ÎGjQëM+�I Ûýid纽‘~*^i¶ë^¦!DïI=k‡n湚�A>z\»Û°ö¤7ZQl¡Ô ²ŒH ,Žd rq†:uwˆšCf*IeÊÓrZÃ0ÊÊSçNž¤hŽSŠ�BiÐç2Ü=…Þü8ò}M3I>cŠ�&Ò¿;ŠuÎ2M&qLjxVîýÀÛ´ÀbÓ77Åú€jÀv\TF$!±’FsRÄå¨b…á4Œb•ÚÍ#;׉޹@CçÕ®¤í,cúš,dœö¡,w7wyˆü¨§%T(ø›j`xþ$GÃßÚ uyiêÐéñàÀCK_J–¾º];O’c»cîÕ£Z˜á7dË)çcBH(UP0)FQonòÿ�:I9a\ðÍÔÊŸòÓséLÑ×HÐ#!KŸsÛõ5§ÈÃMŸäsžsQœA«þÝÕSJ²oð6Í<ƒ¤Ž:/Ò¤yÄq è�éM 1n8Ñ?eñ\‰ muøÑc¶~!ùÓN|-hs§CKŠé3Y¿6Ãr§b*‡áÝúþµxÁHÄ›E$h÷V/‰a`hØANÕ£ÏygtÞx× ííAË¥éӡ¨&²¦-•(%Æç¯ûZFÎÌ£•]çá ü;œžƒµD}¡pÄúé2Eå¹æ>ŽOÈÒ“LjÊAÛØ׃g®Æ¹’Fý+„©6héùo\æÜöïšIÅNE.Þf‚U ëLfˆ´Œ\9‹þcÃϯ¥'°,v°j’ƒr³±óÀÅî¿íW„H¬í"Ñ­ó±xaÿ�¤ý* i+ue11Û<ª=è8äåÓ¢Pw}¿ZEåØ´´’^¢%äAêÆ€Ô$ý£ªÇj§0Á»{µJʼ£ Û¤ÛxPþ$‡™½KGúæ€;—8éîj¹ÄzijØÚSwÚyÿ�”z ÖuU¶­­œìZ¢të w“v>´Ð éºl6bK¤ÓÎÌÙUßj(o"¢ï“Ak7¥X¤ upܪ=©¦�R™&9YRG½gÒG”ÏçI8¥~_Záù @6MuX©9¯É÷¯%°É æÄš½º"BÐM#+È™Oίd—PØ\jW‹ÙWÈ\ãéìPøcG‘‚Ü\]G�o8fùúQüOÅ°Û[›+7Ye—)ðÆ>~µË‘9:FÖ€.¤ñ5á´¿†9ÚLÊ.#‰ÉbzzŽØÐÍjd?p‰#|ƒ-¬¹¾Gqו?¡‰¿YGóÞ'$ÆXáýN§áàíRÖÍÖ-L§ˆyž0Ÿ†ÍØã×z×É*f”¶ŠÌ2€ö÷ÅJ«Iž£#§¨Íu­³Æºv¤�wÆÙï¸ù •ºáÍBJÉcàlÐHÉ¿¯éH]*áH{›k©"Ox@?^½wª©Å«LNLŽ1kgOhm¢•²sëŠjR0¦¤f„3ªrª:,GÔÑVñ¤XÀÍsJ}–Qúì~ÎY4ö·–71˪áÇcšú’ÏRK€Í…”¨e=Ÿl×ÌÚm‰Õu›+!œM:'æGö¯£æ²L“ !å_léUÃmÉÙ&XÅ&lÓ ÐÉã òœzÓ÷LÝî€#ùŸÞEëÜU‰ˆ.$SùR'~†›eü'17§jà<ñz­0 FʃN)Þ‡¿Rù· XdRy©Jsޔ˞Ԩ·Òmw¶?*ýù¤žôM¶ÖÇå@ÌpÔ¨òV›Ÿy†h„\( `ò v>¢ž‘SH¸lP=FiàK¬Nÿ�ËRNqj/Apæâ\õŠN³ù±N& ¡˜í‘Öžƒz�%dÁÅ%Û-^Ç~»géH$s@fÀ¦%o-yß|ÓI± �¡Ÿ1Û¯ò–ý)‰Á¼Ô`´;¤CÅ—çÚ…°œ¼óDÇxÜ“ò4F“™Òk¢p&bKz 8­&bNqœòƽM5uzpdD:ŸZò‰oÈHÁŽÕZþîÞðòtÀí@xfI¹Û¦v[t )ÆÀ)oˆõ-ebãL�qžÔÀ4‡O²’þì…D²{U!nN³«M©8`‡?ÂûÔ‡ê¯jÑéVÄýÒ6R:1ÏJTvá$h€UˆØv¦!ÈÔÒˆÀ®ø8]©|†´„ÏËùºö©nÒ¥×5»{(ÆA!ŸÙsP»gzÖ¾Ç4ûvk‹Ù|RyTz kZm”z}„P*…T\míXÛï¥Ö¿e Ÿ±Ooõ¸Ø}õ¯¢Q¹›—céŠù'íf÷OÔ>ÒµIôçib©#–Èi�ÃcÛ;}+>À®é?}¹(0yHæ­Káí<¨Ò'õ,3š ðÄþ³·I/×µkÖ*¢ã§Zó¼—%-˜R£‰Âú+¨çÓ`?ù+Â.•oô\TôceõïEŸrsŸì§ú(wœ ²ž["‡üŽESµÞ KHÚk …Þ­’{mˆ¨kËD*F:Õ!Ÿ$_f\#/Fg˜//;ræ›÷?:³q~‡÷³u B)˜ðš†Ò4ù5M^ÒÆ0KÍ"¦Ý;ŸÊ½HÍ8òG$¢Ô¨Úx7K[Ó£hÀ’Dñ˜÷ËÒ§dU*CS¬‚ B(öPÓ¨rw¯&rå&Îؤ‘2˜/¦jS`#9Î M]yTÕ{Q“™€Ïz¤S‚$$düé•r/½HËÊÛíQŒN1ëŒÖ“ -Nº·²ã-*æâL"\) ôÛ?­}-<\Î\§$zù/<³³©8#Ú¾›Ð5·Ò´û[Ögv·žä¨ë]X¨åȶI˜#qçÅu`’1˜Ü‘ÛÚŠhÒA1C˜d‰³7úMtPôBzúÆÐÍ‚¼ ö?ØÑâeo,ŠU½«eÇUí@Dp]ÌSºf™øR«+ű@�Wé„d ©þ´Û²h�9<¼ÆŽ„b=¨r£—Þˆ„~ d|çñÅ;ÍÖ‡¿Å�iÂAPæÏzZo½0½sDF<´�‹Ç lç=ŸÒ¡ø~Oû1ˆêÌhí]ù,&ÿ�I¥Eðá+b u¿O]ÿ�*~€'F×í¯x‡YÒ̱©ÓLa¹œÜË–;ö(}Cí#E³¿^•úÞ¬û-­€æ�ÿ�™úïTÍìˆëÜ]u«E­ýÒÖí¹æŒ!2PLUó†¸[Hám?îÚU¨@Ãñ&mä—ýMý¨^Ÿ±~‹u¯MGâM>͆Ÿë~®~XÕ/Í×z`Éë^ç�R’Èík’IšmŽE�CÄ…ukŽSûÈÊãß9«QE�Ìâ;hú–Û˜P‘dkÜàs*Æ[¤ì(×Ó./ezÄ éü"œºÕ®5OðÚb˜­†Í)Û#Ú—g§Gl¸_3®z“FÅ‚¡R5 : >Úó:…Q@†¬ìAoNÕÅœBbS¦éíÍ3ùX¯ðÑ\AÄßü†á¶æ_á t=�£ýêçÍ+nIßÀDÑO¶3μÌOj0D{p@ÛcúS·³ýæém"φ§,Gz ÃËtÜ£âQ@ì ÁÇAIÀ¢.qxþ#Cxf¶„|ÔNzÑÚV½¨h²—±¸hòrF3š$Ò Þƒ&±Ãÿ�k³Á,i©DAÝ—Ò± h©×/^>o §vLú$TÀ;”Òxf~FYÙ“°uê+’]šŠ²›krmîá˜Ý¸jÛô›…šÖ&ÎAQëýêžßeÏíh¼.¹ðÎqþõeÓídºXxæaŽYÁ#å\>L£%£§ k²Õn}êF5V`Äe±€j"Ù¹”oRйÀ«Ž‹ŽKFÞ•sß=»TËãö¨ë•¤ÐŠ†»§Çwm,R¦U”äÔ7Ù¯Ék¬ÞjW)•µÌ0’>&=HúUºê/„Aæ; ”·‰,­#·Œc— ûžõHeqqMØì˜ë@ÝÈ¢õɨ«É|ø„l òP“ž•VÔ¥ X¯œöª½Þf˜ :¼)F̾ÁFt S%ŒVò˾Bò¨õ&‹û· $ƒŠñ/ 'r‘ Làg—; pû=vž*žgX×Ü“ŠúÀié%´1¶C$j¿, ù+GæÕ8§IŒ€°½ÜH«›ÍÔû×Ø£ÉõÛŽ<(«™v¤g|P~wæ¼>Ôø9£D¼×LsÞ¤áÚµëE'Â(dB€¤"+\|ÙºŽâƒÐG%¹þ*'V9R¾ ÓG–îiú1œÓêøZ½+Ÿj@-ŸsM™6¤³f[g®Å0͎ƺ­@ºÌ­k¨@á˜$£Ã,;`äUªÇµ†8åb파úUW‰£çÓQÔáã™}7«Mµ·qâ6ÇåC%m9¹?ºFüÍÒ¢u}fY¤:v–An/aIÕ5‘Ž§ùAÚI=)ý3LKX§R2Or}igHÐãƒÌròÙÛÖ‹Õ¯…¬"Þ™[`u:Ù[üXÀÇ­EYYÉ4Æî3·Âj�å…‰Š"Òg·'Þ–E‹‘±“‚)Éqs;*'ó1Çõ ÍÌ`-´±NÉ&Ã`Á~xèiÐHž+™$øGAIñG§éNÌÇ—–šÈö­ >W3Œõ¯xÀ÷¨a1þjWÞ{Ñb¢j7zÕß…îÜ‚q½RôMSÕ\<ïáùŒ0¿OZÒtÝËF·W¼—ÆŸÀ;PÉ=#Q—À®Ð,]ûš§kó¾‘ÄÖBIGs_“µJÝëá$XUÿ�-g¼g©=Ì–O“â!$õ…ã¤|ÎÍKMºò5;œß*Ì8oZûżN[|a†{ÕþÆãÄÆݽkÎœ\]‰Ú²o™HÞƒ¹Üt§ó(ëIuçß I¬0 ;nyL±þiÉbÃsÒœ’åbCÈ@�Ti¼å;t5¥ŽÜIÊŒ{â¡$—™ŽNÔF£uåØõ¨Ïø|ÝèHo¦À`Õh%×EôÍ¥éοv¬× ·Þ7Èü ôõªÕô‰Kmz¹S‘ò®œ8ø"9'É–³o¾Òô¿å¥Ð`?Ò Ïé_]&ù¯“¾Ç?Úv–NøñùòúÆ#ˆÅt¢,xReˆH=ÇJP5ã:šB±¥vO+‚G­y€pNÄzRÎýi–\n úSwmÈ|H¶#µCßÈL<ÃfSÒ¬R³{V5çÄÓ(ä#¨ìi€TxQЊp¶W´{Ð.'µÏ—XþF¦¼@GZ�Ûk¥æÃmŠoT¿RœŠzÔt‡ ‘CM&[&š@zæ'¾jEIÆhð9hõpâ›�ˆÎÝiñðPÑFz Ÿ%e ©·š¹§XÐ{Òu3¿Biv‡@õ§@I“µtᤃŠC:Ýi·ÜÒ²izÐ�ò´Ú>+“¿jb97ë@†uöΑp@Ï(‘ÍZe’Ê?¹øè®zš®Ý¢Ëm*ÈAúŠw‚ÞI¸gN|’ÑÅáäÿ�”‘ÿ�ßÊ–M9m“.2ÝjEBÂ…ÎÆšäa–W]LÍæò¯¥!r5äæGýØè(œàyv"œåUò¤1 Þ€1:àn/×ø®áìäôó†_ã–5náW;¥Zx…5~‚ùµ+ø$ŽqÎ-aÄ>ÙbÇØt«ëóžÙ=+¯;îdÔì� vŒ3¨Þ˜ñ?�®Ë9c V>V+ùPþ4¿ÌJÚäÔµiÙ5bá.‹QÖ#ûð&Ú3–AÕý¾TNŸÂÓ&¡W’,v凉 ì*ã ÚiÂimF8=Hõ¬Ñ—/ÑdÕ¸†[t··†8£EäŽ5�rŠ¥ÝjR\>I¡n®y '4Ð\P•[\±ÜÕ_‰ÿ�â Pƒ?­YOʪìž&¬Ë¡³kBôMDØ^a¶ŠMˆô=l?y÷ˆÎHê}kc¾jýÀß5г•¼àyrz\~V;VŽŒS­3dOÜ(K‰ñí½pÝ/ÜŽãj‰º»Øþµç³ªŽËry‚úÓrœ.j='2LW=:Q !NM+ #ï$ø .¤ðãÀ;DN㜞µ(äé¶*‘[!¯%êr:ïVû½ŠéÖ,~ó3~,èHò°Ç†õ5ëéùU›¦Zƒ¶ff¼Î l§üÍÿ�Jô1ÃÙË‘\%(¿ yF§SC÷®»gaÒ“V"h_bÁø™aŸû¹y~|µõKMµ·‹q¦¾>û?ד†¸ž=U“Äha—Ã8åpöÍN^ëÚŸÜ›½ZòK—c̱±>~ʽfy8#p‡#è[¿´n´r‡TYØv¶ŒÉú¨&ûPÑ|+MBAÿ�éþ¦°è%Àp=†Õ%Ø^¿JæþËô‹üÖÚ–’›NÔ�ù!þô‘ö­Ã„,z„@÷0dÈÖE<ùÿ�ý¨É¦<ÄÑý‰~‡ðDßmøç…µ-jcÑf3úŠî¤‰ya#DñÍ©óÆÁ—ö¯æ”›×"»gª^i³ tû¹­Ÿ®cm¿.„UažûD冺f‡£÷Yì®y¶‰ŒRl⮑ϞûV5¥kRê¿}€$2—<»OSZ6…¨}ïM…‰ê9æ6®½=‘zÑaiRsA;žzé|®ÔËýiЂ¢—:5$$Ô:6£#˜ägp(b#°¢œâ*Ðó®hÉÛ•>•€ u¿Ö—h~"óÌ~µÛcŒV½-©Û×eiÖ@Yjm›Êi<Þô–>\÷¥@tø¡ sͽrõÉ¡måÛæ·@HÊþCò§¸*BÚÄ6ð§•êÏ÷ n2v¨þâ­E±Ô"Õ5(íßïŒëX©||é=!šJócriÅaíYÝçÚÿ� [mkåãvå@«ùš„»ûg¿a¤[À;4ò?©9Å{„ŸFÁ¹è),¬7#=«¼ûHâ«ÀGí1n¾–ñÅV/õÍbì“s«_K“ÞfþÕŸ–%}'su™§†1êòýê*n)ÐlÁ3ëvãÖp¥|Ï1çÝÙÜÿ�‰þ¦‚–8³žEü…*añ4oW_h|+m5×.±ŒÒ¾’?¥ÿ�Ä®ÿ�ó&ÿ�úÍaN� ¾”ÖO¯éTYñ¢ùéÖ/bXIñŒ¹è«ûžb# Œ bÆÝtÝ<(ÙÜoL±.Ū§=ëÞ•Ÿ^”Ûpc’M&j…c€Éª4ïã]Í.rÎ*ß¨Ê Ó§~˜\ ¦¨ÄcmÍ`b[­¦^6Ÿ¨ÛÝ!!¢pßNÿ�¥Nh|¨ë–ÉuHmÜ•HvÈ5+©ýž}ÍéÛ*0æ3³t Ð{ÖeMP×v\£ÕãšÝJ¹*ØcB]]oÔý*‘muw¤HºeðÀdåOAG.¡Ì~?žõæäÂâÎèdRE¢ÊBĹ¢n& ƒÌhM#[æMéOÜ€ÒûõM.žõ{7äâ¥o¿¸éU«ûŒ†ß¥_m˜›¤Bê3~.~#Š íÌPÁm€93`oÌ}~˜£bµ’òéÉUˆÅ -¬­,ÒÈG*’K€O õ5èÅR8äí€×)Oœã¤Ó29<ê®F*Ýg–QïUýßÇ»V#Ê*ͧDYŠ¾qPÌÓÑ|J¶HC·}ý(¿–:KZÎOô¡æَݱ\ê%ìD÷XÎMóƒÞ‘pÎ ,(&”óOˆ&󎆚æß9Ú‡i7Îv¥BÜò*â U#6¢4–úÄRFëƒZ ÞxS¼yò1Po¤q\Œªÿ�LUN¹1L=ðk¾=o³LY2:× ÏzÎãÆX|›ïLGsìh»psL©£"å8P¥˜éN^7Qšå¢ùséL^8É÷¬€¸"‘Æ–Ø+\AŠÒ�Ôm©kÑšôž´€l¸®3eM6[Í^$rŸ• "ïÜ'5krRªäDq隃²“õkHÎL~Õñ¬zÍÉÀß|âµçÃ@~U”qzxZ™l|@Ör/©¨:e}¥Á؟Δ“P.àÒ~ñŠàp:T‰¨åëH—8¨ønüÀTŠ2j8‡ )ZJ6DÁëBȤ洴6ôçsC扑q“CàUQ_îî­¼©Pl¬Íks0pÍØv ƒß¥Z›B…F9äZmt;u‘Jó³clš>XÐpcz5¿†¼ØüêÇ æ.ÃrØB–öàmÍOéòƒûW?+vtU*-íhŽƒœtÙàœŽµëMD&Äçß5"^9açz}™º dÒâ›<Ë·­CÞpøL´®PNÕi•‘~!ǵF4¶Áƒçæ;–?ÚšTŠsXÊ\„ § Ó¯`•%6òaNw]«HÒM¿‡Í+ÏßµM,aÁ ` ŠÒÇ5i ¿‚l!@ Ôռǖ6yÔ8kN¿Úâ1Íê›ð…„0ùeœs]ÍÙ>-èwy@¹«4y#j«iÖ¶ÎB^äzžIÄ ¹nd?Ä+K4[¡84Hª¨˜ñ0E1ßqFÛvªZ0K[ŽX›åPÖ¤,dŽ1K$‡Ê«S±¶!céTÝ]š}BWYJ—GsS”©Çašeô·ñÉ#Æ#Pܪ3RAX ´0y±ÌÞäÑÀó.ã·¡K±ÔíN°ÊSQ€7&™i™uÆôß9ý(™£n^`6 Øã~”©o|ª¯‘uŒàf­w…LM͵Rn¯!µ¼$¿”è´–Á[.Hy­FùÚ³^5ˆ‰Õ¶ÙªbN*d‹’I'¡n•u$ú„Ž÷>7‚§<ÑFÖ6ÙNx&’LF„Ó±è÷N =*Ô–ˆ«¾>”áX¢�ìG½r¹—P bÒåö£c…‘0äcåEMr±t£g¼-°4¹7Qª.*.c½$ä÷ e“5µ±=Êv¡©×~´Îj©l·³… zô«‹ÁZÞ´Ë!·6–§s=ÀåÈö^¦´3…4^`- 7W¼£3KæmÆvì(ÙîæU"W.Äí…_÷©OÈ~‡c:/é5ˆ ]–¸Ì}½IM¨‰~ÕóºŽfl“U­ˆ»$Rr±ØœW;““(£EÎOî×q?‹Æ@=«ºÖ·÷«­NÁ|É&œÜÃ=õ†Ýq%Ô2,‚cæ ãÖ¬’ñ�:ÖS’æ"ŽØÜäzýk§ ÑeÓæqŠWUbÊ€–À‡­X%–ëT6Úm¬Ÿ³´èí’æêh¶fÎHPǦ�É5–[ë·6Ù‰_r‚§z•ãŸ´.xV;ÑßÞ§‡r3æŠ1ÕN;žÞÙ¬áIÙŒ¶P8·YM_ˆnç¶yMš9HBŒŽòÞXüHŸ*Çô §Ôm´·3Í“ùCŠÌØD£þÐd»‘så¿Ê®V§”|£Œ‘ž•yªh·÷.g²Df²l*µqÄÿ�³'x­2ІOJQMôRJ»5ˆï,4øÄ—¬OhÔö£tž Óu eH%ÁN¼Æ°‰µÉïä $<Ìq“VÍcÒìÜ |Iägÿ�j´g8=˜pŒº6Ç»‚==äñ£ÿ�ê¨{kxŸ„‚WfææR++}RIIˆÊÅ3ØÑ:~¯q¦Ê··r#©Øƒ·åÞ¶ó¦(G‰¨#qÊ«½*ÛŽt‰¹€y_ádÁ¬~mNKˈÄdxüàDIÁÉíŸJ”â«yt8­~ùi%¦¦WšV 2ÿ� zÖã>Hœ—j Ç:HŒ‡2NÀ­FOÆ'™‘d;PSYu¾¬÷ñHç$Ń!ôÏCJ#ö¦Þ§,­jŠ(E–[þ%½¾%c=p7¨ŽNeËrw$ÔiÔIÈ^ô•¾bÃ'oJŒ¦ße(’cŽõÕ¹P›œzŠk¿CÖ˜{Œ)$Ö4jƒæº!R1BÉv[95%ÏœzL´ùÎôUH2kŒƒ“@K?§Zmæë½ï[ŒL¹ ’o}èv”šK6M6Ç5U2‘ÒþõÌûÒpI§9*ˆŸZ¯Y~Cú Š¹ÿ�Š*õz¼ïGLAî~Íx¿÷gýB½^§�}][¯ÿ�Æ*fÿ� °ùŠõz½tMö<¿ñRü껫ÿ�ÇIòÒ½^¨ÇócÉø‘æ›jõz®s¡5Ïáú׫ԆpÒkÕê@tSö¿¿Zõz‡ÐãÙb±ø Ýz½\3ìꈉv*>ø˜þF½^§Œ$wÒ¼~#^¯S@r>ŸZ+ºüëÕêrèÉfÒtß*´ýÑùW«Õ3h‘пw7úéž+ÿ�†ç^¯Vf8~Eãá•Wïþ%¯WªÞ?f³ŠÓ?âSçWx?áSý5êõ<Ý‘€¾4Jþèü«Õê‹+ì¼ý”ÿ�óEÇþÿ�j˜ãïþCÖÿ�ñ+ÿ�¨W«ÕÙÀŸ³o‹ÿ�8­;íc÷+ÿ�íëý«Õêp#” é¿ çþÿ�êÊõ?!^¯RŸcÇÑØ~!ò§æ}+Õê„ŽkÒ‡›áêõd› ¦Ûá5êõUc©¦½z½[FÙ¤šõz¨‰1KN׫աÿÙ
Dear drewlovesomaha, WTF are you talking about?Kind regards,Jam-Fly
I love this post so much. awesome
All up in your business? Start tugging mister...
who ever went through the trouble to do this all I can say is... :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D:D:D:D:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:qc:3d:7s:D:D