Poker Stars Team Pro Tuesday: Outlast The Pros 8:00 Pm Et

Tournament #219603584 at 8:00 PM ET tonight is the $11 NL Holdem Team Pro Tuesday: Outlast The Pros tournament with $1,000 in added prize money by Poker Stars that is split amongst the players who are still alive after the last pro busts.I'm going to stake 2 players for this tournament tonight. Let me know in this thread why I should stake you. Make it good as I won't just be taking the first 2 who ask. It will be the usual 50/50 with no stakeback and I don't share in any of the extra money from Poker Stars or the FCP only last longer. Two weeks ago Lord Anarchy won the tournament when he used my lucky money to enter.Daniel is also putting up $100 of his own money for an FCP only last longer. If you enter this tournament post your Stars screen name in this thread and the last FCPer standing wins the $100.Good LuckFCPers Enteredpoolstud25 - poolstud25I_fold08 - se7enth_bokDCJ001 - enadtaergDaniel Negreanu - KidPokerfitzinaxbox - fitzinaboxdonk4life - xgumbyxCarlito78 - Carl78Naslund44 - Naslund44rcooj_7 - madicardsAAbdc30 - bdcfcpchrispycream - chrispycreamGood Tom Hunting - toughguytomQuacktastic - Crackalicousking1305 - king1305ilMaKeUfAmOuS - Hatchet826JoeyFinngars - JoeyFinngarskepper - kepper111Nixed - qzariansilicon - silicon99

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw my name out there for a stake. I should be staked because I am a Pacers fan, and they are horrible and get absolutely destroyed by Toronto every time that they play. Also it's been a while since I've run deep in anything, so I'm due right?se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)

Here's why I'd like to be staked for this event tonight:I asked for the Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge freeroll password to be posted so that players from FCP could flood the event:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3265179Later in the thread, I helped someone with the tournament number so that they could register.At the end of the thread, I posted Daniel's Twitter that the show was online at Hulu.But here's what's still really bugging me:A few hands into the freeroll, I pick up AA in the small blind, with stacks at about $3000 each, six limpers ahead of me, I think the blinds were $15/$30, I raised to $250 and got two callers. The pot was around $800, the flop came Q J 7 rainbow. I bet $750, the next player pushed, the last player folded, and I said, "If he doesn't have Q J, I'm probably good." I called, he had Q J, and his two pair held up.I'd like a chance to redeem myself.enadtaerg (Richmond)

Yoda would like to get staked. my name is voices_shh on PS.. Why I deserve a shot??..hmmm. Well ive FT all games since being on FCP. 7/7 3 cashes with a avg place of 4.5. There is a link somewhere on this site to check out the leader board and stats. I dont really play many tourneys, but have done well in the 180's. Biggest win is a little under 1k in a $3 2700 man. I usually make my money off of sngs and forum games. I think my roi is like 7-8% with a little over 4k sngs played. IVe been trying to get staked though some pros,but they seem to have to many horses. thats life. You can sharkscope or OPR for more info. Let me know asapMaster Yoda

I'll throw my name out there for a stake. I should be staked because I am a Pacers fan, and they are horrible and get absolutely destroyed by Toronto every time that they play. Also it's been a while since I've run deep in anything, so I'm due right?se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)
Here's why I'd like to be staked for this event tonight:I asked for the Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge freeroll password to be posted so that players from FCP could flood the event:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3265179Later in the thread, I helped someone with the tournament number so that they could register.At the end of the thread, I posted Daniel's Twitter that the show was online at Hulu.But here's what's still really bugging me:A few hands into the freeroll, I pick up AA in the small blind, with stacks at about $3000 each, six limpers ahead of me, I think the blinds were $15/$30, I raised to $250 and got two callers. The pot was around $800, the flop came Q J 7 rainbow. I bet $750, the next player pushed, the last player folded, and I said, "If he doesn't have Q J, I'm probably good." I called, he had Q J, and his two pair held up.I'd like a chance to redeem myself.enadtaerg (Richmond)
My 2 stakes have gone to I_fold08 and DCJ001Win us some money.
Yoda would like to get staked. my name is voices_shh on PS.. Why I deserve a shot??..hmmm. Well ive FT all games since being on FCP. 7/7 3 cashes with a avg place of 4.5. There is a link somewhere on this site to check out the leader board and stats. I dont really play many tourneys, but have done well in the 180's. Biggest win is a little under 1k in a $3 2700 man. I usually make my money off of sngs and forum games. I think my roi is like 7-8% with a little over 4k sngs played. IVe been trying to get staked though some pros,but they seem to have to many horses. thats life. You can sharkscope or OPR for more info. Let me know asapMaster Yoda
George likes spicey chicken

Bob, do you or Daniel know if stars is going to continue with this promotion? I think the idea is a great one that with a little tweaking could be a really big success.

Bob, do you or Daniel know if stars is going to continue with this promotion? I think the idea is a great one that with a little tweaking could be a really big success.
It's on Daniel's schedule until Feb so I assume Stars is running the promo that long.As for the FCP last longer we'll probably keep running it a few more weeks.

In babymadicardsAA (Esparto)