Is Anyone Having Server Problems With Full Tilt Today?

Is anyone having server problems with Full tilt today? it is 8:21 pm eastern and i was playing and lost server connection but my internet is fine, is anyone having this problem too? i know i should just deposit on stars........

sucks i was in 3 sngs and a rebuy! gay as crap! they better refund me or im pulling everything off and going to stars! doesn't even try and connect, insta "sorry, unable to connect" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im kind of mad, i hope they are all done and i get a refund, im kind of steaming now, sent a email to support@fulltiltpoker.net. Will they refund me, this happened like a year ago on absolute and i got my money back so i hope they do too, or i just know phil ivey has decided to take 10 million off and it is causing fulltilt to have a meltdown!

sucks i was in 3 sngs and a rebuy! gay as crap! they better refund me or im pulling everything off and going to stars! doesn't even try and connect, insta "sorry, unable to connect" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im kind of made, i hope they are all done and i get a refund, im kind of steaming now, sent a email to support@fulltiltpoker.net
Calm down buddy, all sites go down from time to time.
Calm down buddy, all sites go down from time to time.
im getting crushed by tournys ( doesn't help that i massively overplayed my bankroll :club: ))) for the past week and need to build back up, this will not help!

thank god football is on!

rumsey182 for a second i didnt know my screename lol