Faaaaaaaaaaaaake! I actually posted that same picture on fcp about a year ago, unaware that it was fake. It is, which is frankly pretty strange, since there must be a wealth of images of him dressed up in stupid costumes which aren't fake. I mean, if you can't find an actually embarrassing picture of goddam Al Franken, you don't deserve to win (Norm Coleman).frankendoctored2.jpgEDIT: Are pictures broken today? Here's it is:Frankenbunny
knew it was fake - no way franken has calves that nice
I know what you're referencing here, only because I went back and looked at your interactions with me. You took a completely random, off-topic shot at MK over a quote I'm gonna guess you had a 0% chance of ever reading. Gee, wonder why I bristled?The truth is, I get unhappy when conversation devolves into partisan circle-jerking/liberal-bashing because it's boring. There are times when I feel like watching Fox News is a better alternative to posting here, because at least then I'm getting it straight from the source.Over the whole time I've been here at FCP, you may be the only person who rivals LMD on my impolite scale. Apparently it's not a very good metric because I didn't see much of anything controversial from you in the last few months. So hey, I'm sorry. You're not an asshole, I was apparently projecting. No snark, no sarcasm, I truly do apologize for being a jerk.
That's because you are a liberal hack with a condition called ETVOBTATAIEmbarrassed They Voted for Obama But Too Arrogant To Admit It.I do not know why the F in For never made it in the anagram, probably your PC-ness that you keep trying to shove down my throat forbids you from acknowledging any letter that could be used to indicate Fundamentalist.Get it? PC-ness trying to shove down my throat? Say it outloud...now do you get it? I saw that on Community rerun this AM
  • 1 year later...
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/klz9..._im_the/c2lcfnptldr: guy who outed comcast describes himself as a libertarian/conservative and says he thinks al franken is good and thinks the government ought to intervene re: net neutrality.I direct linked to a specific thread that's most relevant but if you click on "42686 comments" under the top headline you can get all the Qs with his As that the community has upvoted most frequently.