Season Greetings/merry Christmas To All

Merry Xmas everyoneI got my present back in October when I found out my Girlfriend is pregnant with twins. Everything else seems irrelevent today!

Just to want Wish Every One Merry Christmas and Season GreetingsMay your Holidays be filled with peace, joy, love and happiness. Also to a Safe and prosperous New Yearhappyxmas2007cat.jpgmerry_christmas-1.jpg
Hear hear!
Merry Xmas everyoneI got my present back in October when I found out my Girlfriend is pregnant with twins. Everything else seems irrelevent today!
awesome!! My buddy just had twins a week ago today. We got a digital picture frame, weeeee. It's all about giving though anyways! The only things I ever need to receive is 24 hours of a christmas story and my sister's sugar cookies with the hershey kiss in the middle. I'm a happy panda!!!That and fantasy super bowl starts tonight!!! I hope Phillip Rivers has a great christmas morning, but an awful xmas night :)Merry Christmas all y'all!!!
Beer, chocolate and clothes.
santa obv isnt original he got me the same lol
Congratz happy holidays all dont drink and drive pls