Who's The Most Overrated Poker Player Today?

Aside from Jamie Gold...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's ya think?

• Joe "Luckbox" Cada
    • Phil "Can you cash a check to play cash?" Hellmuth
    • Annie "I gots me a bracelet so listen to me!" Duke
    • Howard "You know my sister?" Lederer
    • "impossible for me to adjust" Isildur1
    • Tom "Isil-durrr-nit" Dwan

I have seen more pocket 2's and 3's hang in there since Luckbox TID.Phil might be a good MTT player, but is way over his head in the cash games and will not admit it.Annie. Do I need a reason?Howard is up and down more than his belt line.Isildur1's excuse for not being able to win was pretty weak. Tom I just don't know about. He's great at cash and online, but his three WSOP cashes leaves me wondering.Who did I leave off? Please don't say Jamie Gold. He's not even in the league to be considered a poker player.

good idea for topic but weak list imo
That's why I really need your ideas of who you think are overrated.I am extremely interested to find out if you guys are getting the same type of players showing up since the main event this year.We've in been in debate from LA to AC about how it seems people are really hanging in there with weak hands and hoping to suck out more and more. The skill level had been rising since Moneymakers win, and now with the Moon-Cada idiocracy, it seems they are falling from B average players to D average players.Wouldn't it have been interesting to see how things would have turned out if the set had not come out and the AK held up?
That's why I really need your ideas of who you think are overrated.I am extremely interested to find out if you guys are getting the same type of players showing up since the main event this year.We've in been in debate from LA to AC about how it seems people are really hanging in there with weak hands and hoping to suck out more and more. The skill level had been rising since Moneymakers win, and now with the Moon-Cada idiocracy, it seems they are falling from B average players to D average players.Wouldn't it have been interesting to see how things would have turned out if the set had not come out and the AK held up?
isn't this a good thing?
isn't this a good thing?
You know, that's where I'm torn. It is a great thing that we keep things going, but at the same time it brings more luck factor than skill into the game. If you're a online MTT player it might be a great thing since your playing so many at one time and more 60/40s will pop there heads up. If you're a live MTT player, you might want to buy yourself a laptop and subscribe to deuces, pokervt, or some other great training site or you'll spend all your time bitching because some idiot keeps busting you with a suited piece of crap.
you seem to think your quite good at poker since all you talk about is donks sucking out, HU4ROLLZ????lol @ cada, dwan, and isildur on that list tho
you seem to think your quite good at poker since all you talk about is donks sucking out, HU4ROLLZ????lol @ cada, dwan, and isildur on that list tho
Hell no!!! I am way average! I just see a lot more one move players out there and heard a lot of guy complaining about what they thought it would do to poker. I guess curiosity killed the donk.
Hell no!!! I am way average! I just see a lot more one move players out there and heard a lot of guy complaining about what they thought it would do to poker. I guess curiosity killed the donk.
Stop listening to people. They're idiots.
It will make it great. ****ing fantastic. Seriously.
"I think the most overrated poker player right now is Brandon Cantu"Marl
I laughed even harder at this...
You know, that's where I'm torn.
Hell no!!! I am way average!
I think these have something to do with each other. You should always be happy playing players that make bad plays. They might win 18% of the time but you win the other 82%. But just to confirm you should probably start another thread about this subject and title it something different so we all fall for your ruse again.