Why I Stole Herly's $2.20

You see, I have four kids to feed and a drug problem to fund. Thanks for the money bitch!....just kidding!I didn't steal his $2.20, I just can't transfer it back.I made a deposit on Sunday for $25 and lost a little of it on small buy in tournaments. Herly33 then offered a stake for $2.20 and shipped it before I could let him know I wasn't able to play. I said I would ship back but the transfer didn't go through before I had to head out and I forgot about it until I logged into FCP.I have PM'd Herly to let him know I will ship the $2.20 plus as soon as possible.All is good!

Frankly, I cannot believe that Herly was serious. "It's not the $, it's the principal!" lol 2.20 ffs
I assume that herly was joking; that said, if he wasn't then he is unequivocally the biggest tool on this forum and Lurbz was right about him all along.I still have to believe it was just a bad joke.

Dont you see? Herly is scamming everyone....how many people said "ill ship the 2.20 if you shut up" BOOM, PM everyone, "ill take that 2.20 no"instant Millionare

Dont you see? Herly is scamming everyone....how many people said "ill ship the 2.20 if you shut up" BOOM, PM everyone, "ill take that 2.20 no"instant Millionare
That occured to me. Herly = Genius
You see, I have four kids to feed and a drug problem to fund. Thanks for the money bitch!....just kidding!I didn't steal his $2.20, I just can't transfer it back.I made a deposit on Sunday for $25 and lost a little of it on small buy in tournaments. Herly33 then offered a stake for $2.20 and shipped it before I could let him know I wasn't able to play. I said I would ship back but the transfer didn't go through before I had to head out and I forgot about it until I logged into FCP.I have PM'd Herly to let him know I will ship the $2.20 plus as soon as possible.All is good!
You want to believe that during all this time, "you just couldn't" reach FCP, nor find a way to transfer the amount?You think you can just play with substantial amounts like that without taking the consequences? This is more than two mother****ing dollars, you sir are a complete douchebag.
You want to believe that during all this time, "you just couldn't" reach FCP, nor find a way to transfer the amount?You think you can just play with substantial amounts like that without taking the consequences? This is more than two mother****ing dollars, you sir are a complete douchebag.
is this real?
why are you quoting ''you just couldn't'' reach FCP if this is a joke. forget it.but this better be a joke
I AGREE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. YOU CAN BUY A GOD DAMN HOUSE FOR $2.20 NOWADAYS. YOU BETTER SEND BACK THAT MONEY PLUS INTEREST. TWO DOLLARS AND TWENTY CENTS. JESUS!
Obv joke, and a good one I say
I assume that herly was joking; that said, if he wasn't then he is unequivocally the biggest tool on this forum and Lurbz was right about him all along.I still have to believe it was just a bad joke.
this was the first post i read today and it made me smile